Reviews for Hope and Fear
absentmindedprofessor chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Sweet and sad. I thought it was beautifully written.
Ever Twinwood chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
"tattoos pinned like dead butterflies to his skin"

That's a beautiful line.
Nirvanax chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This is really good writing, I swear man. It's REALLY good. It made me cry a little actually, really good writing and now I am going to go read all of your stories posted on here and hope that you keep posting on fictionPress. Really good, man, I love it.
abstinence chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
That was probably one of the most pleasantly dark stories I've ever had the extreme pleasure of reading. Please come back.
Eternal Essence chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
melancholy, but sweet. nicely done.
Slaaty chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
So sweet, in the most desperately depressing way. I just wish it was longer D:
flights.of.fantasy chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
lovely one-shot (i'm assuming?) with simple but beautiful wordplay. pretty stuff :D
narker chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
i liked it, felt like you should've expanded a bit more tho. liked the characters. u going to continue this?
Bernhardt chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I hope you know you've completely ruined my imagination when it comes to the happy druggy. I've read your other story which was extremely happy and when i saw you posted another short i expected the same thing. I was wrong :P luckily i still loved it and the characters and despite the fact it was fucking sad it was also adorable and sweet. hope you keep writing

p.s. i think i may like this mood better than the happy-go-lucky
fairy Eva chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
This was a little depressing and sad, but I loved it. Claire and Neil are lovely characters, and I almost wish this wasn't a one-shot and that Neil finally gets his shit together! Nicely done.
Dave500 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
interesting. there is potential here.