Reviews for Kiss My Ashlyn
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
ive finally finish reading this until the end. first of all, i love the plot of the story. and thank you for writing this story. i like this kind of story where enemy being bound together and then fall in love.
ive read this fic 2 years ago but i only manage to stay until chapter 6. i was put off by how sudden everything is. the pace of the story was too fast. it would be great to have a build up in their attraction tn each other whilst hating each other.
too much dialougdt not enough storytelling. and also yelling lol
these girls need to calm down. also some unncessary dialgou and some cheesy one that make me cringe (but that not necesary a bad thing because some people like cheese and some not so much. so dont mind this)

the characterization was somehow a mess. i dont understand them and i dont see any character progress. put some backstory, motive etc..
their actions were out of place.

so that what i can think of of my opinion about this story. but that just me. i might be wrong.
well, keep writing wonderful stories. :)
Me chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Nice story but it fast pace. Ashlyn become nice too fast and Miranda easily forgive just like that. There so much you could do for the first chapter, like during the first week, both of them trying to get each other suspended. I wish you would rewrite and make it at a not so slow or medium pace. :) btw im sorry that i only read the first chapter.
sparkyzebo chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Epicsauce!
shushumomo chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I have tried to read your story several times. However because it's just one big conversation I can't get past the first chapter. Which is a shame because your plot seems interesting.

Also just from the first chapter, your pacing is really fast. Character development is wonderful if you see them grow, but if you're slapped in the face with it, it can become unbelievable.

This is not a flame, I truly like your plot, just can't read it, unfortunately.
breakthehabit chapter 11 . 6/27/2011
thumbs up! Liked it very much. Write more! D
Affair chapter 10 . 6/9/2011
Awwww so sweet :) I honestly can't think very clearly because I'm sleep deprived.. But yeah, I loved the cheesy and cute moments :)
SweetFangs chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
Well the obvious thing is that for chapter 3, the chapter is like repeated twice. Go back and look for yourself. I dont know how to explain it.

And since this story's finished and you're most likely not gonna be updating this again but im gonna point it out anyway. You have quite a few typos.

I like how you have a summary of the chapter in the beginning.
starbance chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
I love this story it's pretty crazy! update soon!
starbance chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
love this story, really sweet and I hope you update soon
vanillamocha chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
LOved this! grgrr your evil. You let it get really good then stop. hmph. Update soon!
someone chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
hey have you written this story on a different site before cause i know i've read this one and hey Mickie one somewhere else before.
Rachel Libster chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
This is a really good book! I think you do a good job having the readers feel the up and downs that come with the relationship. It is amazing. :)

Keep on writing!
kay chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
WOW I love this story soomuch! I haeva sepcial fruiend like that and were pretty clsoe as well (just not lesbian clsoe lol) so please PLEASE update soon