Reviews for Caspirín's Stone
TinaLouise chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
I'm not sure I like the ending but I thoroughly enjoyed the story. As for the ending, I'm not sure what I would've liked better and I'm not sure what is missing. I think it may be one of those endings that are better the longer it has to sink in.
mangatake chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
Beautiful. Thank you very much for sharing it.
Veneya chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
i'm liking it so far...will continue reading and finish it just seemed rude favouriting it and not leaving a review.
Castle in a fog chapter 10 . 4/1/2012
I just must say how much I liked this story. It's not often that you find something this brilliant on the net. You really should try to get it published as a short novel. It is that good and complex. As I read it, it also made me think of a book I read last summer. Paladin of souls by Lois McMaster Bujold. There are demons in that book that reminds me a bit of how you've written them here. Simillar but of course different from yours. Sometimes it even felt like the flow of the text flowed in the same way. So see, you really could get it published :D I'd just thought I'd throw it out there because I think you'd like the story :3

Anyway, thanks for a great read. I swept through it from beginning to end, always thinking; "Just one more chapter, then I really need to go to bed!" But of course I couldn't. So I ended up staying up the whole night because I needed to know what was going to happen next. Don't you just love it when you find stories like that? Or when you've written a story like that ;) So really, maybe not so many have reviewed, but that can't take the greatness from this story. Just wow 3
virginangelic chapter 10 . 11/23/2010
This was such a beautiful piece - I wish that you could have made the story so much longer, considering the huge amount of backstory that is just waiting to be told. I love how you didn't explain everything to your readers straight away but instead just showed things to them. Fantastic job. I just think that by increasing your rating, you'd have more people reading? It's just a suggestion. Thank you also for showing me that ratings shouldn't be factored in when considering which stories to read. :) Keep up the awesome job.
Elliot Timore chapter 10 . 1/30/2010
So few reviews on such a good story...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. It was like peeking through a window into another world, carefully, painstakingly crafted with history and traditions. You have a very unique take on demons, I think. I would be curious to see what came of their world now that their God no longer exists.
bookworm0706 chapter 10 . 11/6/2009
Wonderful as it was, I'm actually glad this story wasn't as long as Emeralds or Secrets... I've lost enough sleep to them already! I can never manage to put your stories down until I've reached the end. Amazing!
readmerant chapter 10 . 9/17/2009
So sad your story is so under reviewed it is really good. I have been reading much lately and I am more then glad I stumbled upon this one. Fantasy is my favorite Genera and it seems hard to find good fantasy Slash stories no matter how slight. Just thought I'd say that really enjoyed it and it was more then I was expecting. A whole religion? amazing. And the inner turmoil was well written, and I enjoyed reading about it... I'm always drawn to the darker characters and stories. So, yeah it was really really good! :D
meep chapter 10 . 8/30/2009
Hey, I've just found and read your story.

I really like it, it reads like part of a much bigger tale and you could certainly extend it to novel length.

The name thing at the beginning did put me off quite a bit, I quickly give up on stories with too many strange names, but I'm glad I continued reading. You need more of an attention catch at the start.

There's a lot going on in the story outside of the relationship, and the main characters spend most of the time apart which might have something to do with the lack of reviews. This isn't standard fictionpress ware.

You conveyed emotions well and as a reader I felt Treygan's conflicting love for his voice and the pain because of it and was relieved I didn't have to hear him bleating about it. It meant he came accross as a very strong character despite the fact he was largely a scared boy chasing himself away. Also the end was realistic, hope and working things out rather than a magic cure-all kiss.

Anyhow, I liked it and would like to see more from this world.
paradox13 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I just finished your story and I had a few thoughts on why it didn't have many reviews. At risk of life and limb, I can give you my honest opinion. The beginning was a little confusing. The whole same name thing really threw me for a loop. Only my die hard curiosity kept me reading. The next chapter straightened things out, but a story needs a strong beginning to catch peoples attention. Also I felt you spent way too much time on the backround story than the actual main characters. I could tell all about their worlds history, but I wasn't even sure what exactly Treygan felt for Caspian until the end.
Eirian Kageno chapter 10 . 6/29/2009
This is really good. You made me cry a lot though.
jshortcake chapter 10 . 5/31/2009
I always seem to read the best stories when I'm procrastinating. I really really liked this. Thank you so much for writing it.
Qui chapter 10 . 5/30/2009
I just read the whole story this weekend, and now I'm sad I didn't read it sooner. this really was a lovely little tale, and I'm glad you thought to share it with the world.
ThreeBlackRoses chapter 9 . 5/17/2009
Another wonderful chapter. I've got to applaud your ability to write drama without, well, overdramatizing it. Every scene from the chapter flowed seamlessly into the next. Your tense scenes never overstayed their welcome, and you built the drama up well, so it peaked exactly when it needed to. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Hell's first Icicle chapter 9 . 5/16/2009
as one who has been lurking from the beginning, this story just let me release a huge sigh of relief for the characters. i absolutely loved the whole thing. is it close to being finished?