Reviews for Caspirín's Stone
ThreeBlackRoses chapter 8 . 5/14/2009
Once again, the tactful angst. I wish Lelna's character was still alive, she sounds exactly like the type of strong, yet femenine female character no one can seem to write anymore. Although, I suppose that would thow a monkey wrench into the slash, not to mention the plot. I really can't believe how little recognition this amazing story has gotten. I'll review for the two chapters I skipped when my computer quits blocking the site, and in the meantime, I'll advertize this fic to everyone I know. Keep up the good work, and update soon!
ThreeBlackRoses chapter 6 . 5/14/2009
I love how tactfully you write angst. Most people slather it on so thick you can't see past the blood, but you have this finesse for it, only allowing your character enough suffering to keep the scene tense. Great chapter. I pity Caspian.
ThreeBlackRoses chapter 5 . 5/14/2009
Ohh, the plot thickens. Nice work with minimal character contact here, just enough to drive readers crazy. Still don't have anything constructive to say.
ThreeBlackRoses chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
Am I irritating you yet? Thank you for the explanatory chapter, it cleared up a lot of the plot, yet still left almost everything in the dark. Paradox much? another fine chapter, with fine characters, fine dialogue, and fine scene setting.
ThreeBlackRoses chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
And it just gets better as I go! Your characters are engaging and well rounded, and your descriptions really put the reader right there with the crowd. Excellent.
ThreeBlackRoses chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
What a well written opening! I'm intrigued, and that, my friend, takes talent.
Eaglehsama chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I really like how this chapter was written. Caspian has such a great character, with his lost-prophetness. You write him really well.

I'm really interested to read more and learn about Lelina, too.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2