Reviews for The Nose Game
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
the milf thing just cracked me up i need to do that next time i accidentally call someone a milf...

totally hilarious and just awesum in general, loved lizzie's randomness!
xEchoxInfernox chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Jess chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I really loved this story,especially because u took the best friends cliche and made it unique and different :-)
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Ahh Amazing
WishBlade chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Hahaha, the TNGs made me laugh. And the MILF part? Yeah, that was just beyond hilarious. Adorable one-shot D
urtenshii chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
it was kinda cute but, just as you say, it really needs a little more details...

but i am beginning to think that it's cute that way...

you, how fast-paced it goes :)
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I think you could've used different dividers than "TNG," but this was hilarious. Especially the MILF part, ahaha. Definitely a little cliche/cheesy, but the use of the nose game as a theme was creative, and I'm very glad xoxluurve added this to our c2. (:
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
i love how she ends up falling in love with her debate partner - who is an unsocially awkward nerd. :)

so cute.

Ravina chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Nice way of getting them together!

I liked this one-shot!

- Rebekah
x3life chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
aww this was so cute )
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
What does TNG stand for? No wait. Stupid me. Realised.

Your stories are all funny and sweet in all the right ways. No cheesy, and also not one of those people who are so against cheese they end up making it totally unromantic and boring and stupid. I like I like I like.
annoyance chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Really cute.
between the lyrics chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
hahaha. this was really cute. i enjoyed reading it. ]
Liya Smith chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
this was amazing. i'm surprised there isn't like 20 reviews for this already. i love this type of stuff, it was hilarious. and dan my dream guy. adorable. im sorry, but i'm not into the 'hot jock' type. this was adorable, and cute, and funny, and did i mention adorable? definitely going on my favorites. great, great, great job with this. i definitely enjoyed reading this.