Reviews for Esperanza
AnnaG.Luv chapter 14 . 7/4/2009
uh-ohs.
The-Camster chapter 14 . 7/3/2009
*pats Coyo on the back* Good for you. You're starting to come to your senses. *bonks Tesla on the head* Hurry up. You're not quite there yet. *snickers* But really, good job on the emotional turmoil in this chap, it makes for even deeper character development; especially now that we know about Coyo's past.

*huggles Sean* He so does not deserve that! ;_; His kids! *cries*

And, dammit! The Scourge is back. Damn. I really can honestly say I did not see that coming. Yes, I was expecting SOMETHING to crop up, but the Scourge? Not expected.

Great Chap! Keep On Writing!
SeveRemus chapter 14 . 7/3/2009
Oh, no! Not the Scourge! I'm mostly worried about Coyo's little girl. But maybe this will give Tesla a chance to prove himself.

Coyo's story was interesting, but sad... so sad that he'd decide to give up on happiness. It certainly explains his shell, though. And Sean's concern for Tesla.

Equally sad was Tesla's dashed hopes. Ah, the angst! But that's what makes a great story. Can't wait for more!
methosdeb chapter 13 . 6/27/2009
I just read your story up to date and i wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed it .You have done a great job showing how different life is for them all .I feel bad for Coyo & tesla they both are so alone and damaged .I'd hoped that they would get passed it but that last chapter ,wow ,I don't know now .
nennella chapter 13 . 6/27/2009
I wasn' t disappointed, but surprised by Tesla: I liked how he took charge.
SeveRemus chapter 13 . 6/27/2009
Did NOT see that reversal coming! Interesting, for Tesla to have the upper hand their first time. And nice to know that Coyo had a thing for Kevin, too - but more for Tesla. I like Coyo much better when he's drunk, gagged, and hog-tied! (evil cackle) Can't wait to find out about his scar. Hoping he'll manage to fuck Tesla's brains out soon. Oh, yeah, and for him open up and be NICE to Tesla for a change!

Three little corrections:

to began a quick stroke - begin

entranced by the site - sight

residual ache of fire in his limps - limbs

Sorry, can't help being an editor... Keep up the great work!
BrittyKay247 chapter 13 . 6/27/2009
update soon, please! :)
AnnaG.Luv chapter 13 . 6/27/2009
Disappointing? Pisshaw. Unexpected is more like it. Especially Tesla taking charge like that. But now I'm curious..so so curious about Coyo's...whatever it is he has going on.
overlordpotatoe chapter 13 . 6/27/2009
Ohh, no. No disappointment here. I'm glad Tesla evened the score a bit. It would have been hard to forgive Coyo if Tesla had always remained the victim.
auel chapter 13 . 6/27/2009
As a vaguely reputable man once said, "Any sex is better than no sex, but good sex is better than any sex!"

...

Well that didn't make as much sense as I hoped it would not did it.

Thanks for the chapter, keep the updates coming!
AnnaG.Luv chapter 12 . 6/25/2009
Thank you for the well wishes. And my finals went great. Finished my first year of college with a 3.72!

Can't wait for the next chapter. This story is definitely in my top 3 or 5 favorites.
sglily1 chapter 12 . 6/22/2009
The premise behind your new story reminds me a bit of Stephen King’s 'The Stand', where a virus accidentally found its way out of the labs and into the populace of the world, wiping out the majority of people on a global scale, and leaving behind a handful who were somehow immune to the ravages of the “super flu”.

I immediately fell in love with Tesla and his plight. He’s such a good, sweet, caring guy, a hard worker who just wants to live life the way that makes him comfortable and to not be condemned for it. Unfortunately for him… he’s one of those kind of sinners.

I can’t imagine what it would be like to constantly live in fear, to not be able to settle down and establish roots, or settle down as in to be relaxed, to finally be able to let one’s guard down and just be, without fear of letting something slip that would give one's self away. No wonder Tesla longed to find one of those fabled places where loving someone, or at least being with someone in the biblical sense, that happened to be one’s own gender was not deemed punishable by death.

And when he does find one of those places of lore, it’s not like they welcome him with open arms either. Poor Tesla seems to get himself into one dicey situation after another!

The concepts of “cows” and “studs” is just barbaric on so many levels. And, to be forced into it? I suppose, in a way, it could be a sort of rape – especially and obviously if one is unwilling. And, something that one would associate mostly with females. Being a stud, on the other hand, perhaps most males wouldn’t mind? Or perhaps that would be lumping most guys into a stereotype of being studly and proud to spread their seed. It is an interesting twist to have the expected services of the stud performed by a man who prefers men. Scarier still that that same man had to bring to mind past violent sexual experiences with other men in order to stomach doing the deed with a woman.

I love Coyo’s character as well. You have only scratched the surface with him. He has many secrets still left hidden about his past and his base character. I will be very interested to see how he comes to terms with what he wants out of Tesla, since Coyo is attracted to the younger man, verses what the Council and Esperanza wants and expects out of him as one if its longstanding citizens.

The two scenes with Coyo on a mission to collect the specimen from Tesla were disturbing, hot, and… well… disturbing. Even with both scenes following hot on the heels of each other, both spoke of a completely different scenario to achieve the same end results. Coyo seemed to be annoyed, cold, and clinical the first time. Tesla, although not liking the situation, was horribly turned on by the demanding nature of his obsession. The second time, Coyo saw it more as a challenge, and pretty much took Tesla up on the defiant comment of having to take for himself what Coyo came for if Coyo expected to leave with a full pouch of Tesla’s offering. We saw the softer side of Coyo in that one as well. Tesla, he was annoyed, rebellious, wanted no part of filling the bag, but once again fell victim to Coyo and his charms, ashamed in part and yet enjoying the fact that Coyo literally had a hand in fulfilling his studly obligations.

Sean is another character that is well written and one I especially like. He’s almost like a father figure to Tesla, taking care of him, looking out for him, trying to make his stay as comfortable as possible, even challenging him with books and the like, taking an interest in Tesla as a person, an intelligent human being with much potential who would only be beneficial to the closed community.

In total, the story is an enjoyable one that I look forward to reading more of. Once again, thank you for sharing your talents!
nennella chapter 12 . 6/21/2009
Coyo was so sweet in this chapter! But poor Tesla is in a difficult situation: you really made a terrific job portraying his uncertain life in Esperanza.
BrittyKay247 chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
Update soon, please!
SeveRemus chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
Oh, good! Looks like Lilith will be a good friend and ally. Poignant about Coyo, though... how much he CAN love, but refuses to give that love to Tesla. Ah, the angst! Delicious to a sadist like me! ;)
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »