Reviews for Esperanza
TheWitch'sLover chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Just discovered this - really good so far x
R. Ficst chapter 22 . 10/16/2012
I definitely enjoyed the story very much. Nice work.
No name chapter 22 . 10/14/2012
I was thoroughly entertained
Amylyn chapter 22 . 9/22/2012
Can see why this story was nominated for the SKOW award...one amazing story, hope you are always going to be writing because you are awesome at it.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/22/2012
Loved every bit of every heart-warming moment I could get out of this chapter, never over the top for me at all, just lots of angst and love and everything I want in my stories.
Afan chapter 22 . 9/21/2012
Fantastic story, won't you please keep on writing, your stories are simply awesome and this is one memorable story I am filing away to be read again.
Afan chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
The flow of the story was just right, nothing out of place or time at all IMHO, grabs my attention and does not let go...
Afan chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
That was a fantastic first chapter, can't wait to read more.
shyd1 chapter 22 . 8/1/2012
I spent all day reading this! I literally left to take an exam and came back!
What an amazing, invoking story! My heartstrings! They were wrenched!
Now I'm ridiculously excited to check your profile for a continuation.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/8/2012
I like the emotional stuff please don't tone it down :) .
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
I think the scene didn't come to soon after the previous one, but that's from a readers perspective. I was anticipating it and quite honestly waiting impatiently for another one. In my opinion many authors jump right into the sexual stuff, which can be less entertaining because anticipation makes it more exciting. I like how this is going.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Whoops and I forgot to say I love the accents. Normally I find accents in fics abit jarring, but in this it added so well to the characters and feel of the story.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/2/2012
I was fascinated by the world you built in this story, and the strength of the individual characters. It was really a joy to find such an enjoyable, free! read (when I found this I had just bought an awful m/m ebook and I would have much preferred to have bought this!)
A great read, thank you!
Cheers, Dee
Guest chapter 22 . 6/28/2012
Que marvillosa! For realz yo! I have never been one for post apoc stories but this was just too fabulous! I'm going to click on your name thing to see what else you have in store.
Amblexis chapter 22 . 4/23/2012
You are an amazing writer. I really enjoyed your story as it made me think about some things in a new light. I even mentioned your point about some people thinking everyone should be one color and some disagreeing entirely to my Ethnic Studies class. It made for intereting discussion. I liked your take on what a post-apocalyptic society would be like. I plan to start on your other, longer story shortly.

One thing I feel was left unsaid: you mention earlier in the story that Tesla encounters a coyote with a scar across his side. One who was obviously a loner and managed to successfully bribe Tesla into giving him scraps off his plate. I couldn't help realizing that you described Coyo in a similar manner as this coyote. I am assuming you did this on purpose, and as such I am curious as the what the significance of Tesla's encounter with the coyote was. Was it only foreshadowing? Because it feels as though the significance was much greater than just that and I would have really liked the connection between them to be made more clear at the end. Perhaps one last encounter with the coyote when Tesla and Coyo make their new start?

Please let me know what yourthoughts were on the matter.

-Amb