Reviews for Blood of Faerie
Breathtaking chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Sorry Sorry Sorry! I know it took me like FOR-EVER to read this chap and I be sorry! I really like it tho. Sounds interesting and I hope that since it IS summer (FINALLY) that you can write with a little more frequency. (PLEASE!) Well that's it. Keep writing and I have no suggestions, but then again I don't like to give to many cuz then I feel like I'm telling you how to write your own story. Well that's really it now.

Laterz!

-B-
Minoan Ferret chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
Good chapter. Interesting to see Keira a lot later. The bits with the Unseelie present a bit of foreboding for her and the knight. I like her connection to their world, although it isn't entirely clear yet. But maybe more will be revealed after the "ritual" and why the Fey are dangerous.

Like before, the description was good with everything easily pictured and all.

Just one thing to point out: in New Zealand we refer to the prom as the "formal". I have no idea why! It might add something to the story if you use it though. As for the climate, you can't really go wrong. It's been raining where I am for twice as long as in the story, and the weather really varies even in one place. (If you need to check any accuracies or anything, feel free to PM.)

And as far as I know, there's no real place called Willow Way. But the name does have a very nice ring to it.

Keep it up.
ADSpencer chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I really, really loved the description of Wells at the beginning of this chapter. Very well done! The description was realistic and expertly inserted into his reading.

I also really liked the dialogue with Keira, especially the bit about everyone being "blind." Wells' misunderstanding was very realistic, as most adults think are either over literal or over imaginative. Nicely done.

Very intriguing beginning to this story. It was awe-inspiring, how quickly things were "taken care of". Keep up the great work!

-ADS, The Review Marathon (see the link in my profile)
gallowsCalibrator chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
Awesome story so far! Can't wait for you to update!

Raven
sugaplumprincess chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I saw ‘New Zealand’ and ‘Faerie Knight’ in the summary and couldn’t help clicking, nice hook. The plot set up seems pretty interesting and I’m looking forward to see how the fey return to Keira’s life and what starts this war.

I was wondering why they read the will at the funeral, it seemed a little out of place, though a way of introducing Wells and the characters’ relationships from an outside perspective. There were a couple grammatical and spelling slip ups, but nothing really jarring. Nice work, I look forward to reading more :-)
Minoan Ferret chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Interesting start. Ryan was well characterised, and you got across his personality through his actions nicely; his feelings for the funeral were realistic and understandable.

I really liked Keira. Her description was detailed and clear, and she seems so sweet and innocent. But what happened because of her slip of the tongue was nasty, even if she didn't exactly choose for it to. She seems special, and I'm interested to see what it is that everyone's blind to.

One thing to watch is the use of semicolons. Sometimes they're used a tad too much. But it's no big issue.

All up, an intriguing start. Keep it up!
Breathtaking chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
1st, your a dork. 2nd, that was great! 3rd, well there is no 3rd so whateves. Ok so I like it so far. But word to the wise, I had difficulties writing the scream and revenge at the same time, so i stopped writing revenge until i finished the scream. Well it's done now so revenge will continue. Lol in hyper rite now! Gr I have 2 much ap bio homework...whines & makes a face...so yeah. Ur updating OWR YAY! BTW your not a dork...your THE dork! LOL LOL LOL!

Fare Thee Well! -J- (p.s don't feel bad I'm a dork to!)
Dead Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
What really got me interested - at first - was the fact that you mentioned New Zealand (I used to live there but now I've crossed the ditch and I'm in Australia). I looked at your profile and saw the American Flag and I was like, what? Have you lived in/visited New Zealand, lol?

Anyway, the story line's interesting too. I certainly didn't foresee Ryan's death. And since you've intrigued me, I'll add this to my Alert list. I'll keep reviewing if you keep updating. Great first chapter. :)