Reviews for The Future Doesn't Make Much Sense
ind chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
it's gonna be a sorry excuse for a comment, but i have no other way of telling :
you are so amazing ! to think you've written something like this using your cell phone. you are, like, a born writer! i especially love your short stories 3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Sweet!
Veneya chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
lool good - i thought that may be from the way that spencer was acting in the beginning he might have been uncomfortable or something from the kiss.
heyitsstupidme chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I liked it a lot. It's great how everyday - life can inspire people.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Dude, I play WWRGBD all the freaking time. It's actually becoming an obsession, I'll just see two random boys walking by and I'm like 'OMG WHAT IF THEY WERE GAY!'. It is quite fun on family vacations though.
Amethystars chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Please take some more boring family vacations... I like the results :)
TinyMusicalShore chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
More gay boys :)

Nuff said.
ThatAWay chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
What a cute, well written story! Loved it.
JazzyJaws chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Well, I must say. Fabulous! Well written, and if fits perfectly. (Gahaha, literally. ...Nevermind.) I don't really know if you've ever written with these two (First one I've read...), but if you haven't, you sure grabbed my attention. I don't have any clue about these two and you still got it to work just right.

Very nice job!

-Jaws
yourKonstantine chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
'You know how in the seventh grade, when they first taught you how to use Bunsen Burners, and they explained that blue flames were the hottest? Well, that's how Spencer's eyes are: Blue flames. And I'll be damned if they aren't the hottest.'

So I was sitting here reading and eating my sandwich and reading and I came upon that line, and I seriously had to swallow this gigantic glob of bread and chicken, and I was like, "Holy shit."

Because it. Was. Awesome. Possum.

Fangirliness is over now. :D

Kristen

(always yourKonstantine)
CherryBlossomsSakura chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
wow this is really good.
Ryette chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
zofiozjiofwa! SO INCREDIBLY CUTELY GAH! I loved it! My insides went to mush when I read this! I loved how they just got closer and closer and were holding hands and all that at the kitchen table. The interaction between them was great.

And the Bunsen burner bit? Genius.

And OMFG! You were in San Francisco? That means you were, like, forty minutes away from me! One of my favorite fictionpress authors was in my vicinity o.O Of course, who knows...maybe you actually live in California anyway...'cause in another one of your oneshots, the characters went to Santa Cruz...

GASP! What if you're my next door neighbor?

Jeez, I'm acting really weirdly.

Um, yes. I think you must keep showering my life with lovely little slashyful oneshots.

-Ryette
glaringdream chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
This was really, really good!

I admit, I squealed during it.

I love all your work. _
Tasting Insanity chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Bleh haha, I'm too lazy to log in. XD Lol, I liked this! :D Even though I usually like everything :P OOH YAY A BED. D Bhaha. And don't worry...I also have that WWRGBD instinct too...when I get really bored...or I just have nothing to think about. XD

I would fave this, but I'm too lazy. XD
BleuMoon-Selene chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Well I love it. How did you come up up with the whole WWRGBD thing? I can I please use it? :)lol.