Reviews for Unending
WinMyHeart5444 chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
YAYAYAY! A new chapter! I'm so excited! It was so short :( You have to update soon! I love her mom btw. She sounds awesome. You did a really great job with this too. It was perfect grammarwise and spellingwise. :) It flowed really well too, and it sucks that it has been giving you such a hard time. But you know what they say, it takes several unimportant chapters to build up the readers suspense (like me) and them WHAM. You hit them with this wicked suspense filled chapter where all this action and love and stuff takes place. Hehe. Well that's what I say anyways. You are amazing! I love it so much! Update super soon!
WinMyHeart5444 chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Hello again! I was so excited to see you had posted another chapter! It was so good! I love how everything you write flows so well together. You definately have a really great talent!

Suggestion: Now, was a reader, I am a little confused. There seems to be a love connection between these two. Now, from this chapter, they have never really 'talked' before. Have you considered doing flashback chapters? So that readers can get the history behind Claire's relationship to Jake and they aren't just thrown into their relationship.

I love it! Update soon!
WinMyHeart5444 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Hello! Amazing, amazing, amazing. Love it so much. I can't wait to read more. You are a very good writer. :)