Reviews for Confessions to a Drool Stained Pillow
ughwhy chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
D'aw. I absolutely loved how she wasn't feigning sleep. There is a sense of reality, a dash of cliche and come on now, who doesn't love immature boys? The writing was clean, lucid and enjoyable. Kudos to you!
Bobette chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
(Call Me Betty)

I might really utterly and completely adore reading your story.
I really liked the fact that it the protagonist was anonymous, but I wasn't so fond the swearwords/cussing.
I felt like the character, Carla, could be fleshed out a bit more.
I'm looking forward to reading your next piece of work.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I usually don't review, but the little review format at the end of your story was so cute haha. I liked the way this was written, and the character voice. Now I will go read something else you wrote so good job!
L.t.r.b chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Hay, I love reading your story.
I really liked, his sence of humour, but I wasn't so fond of the cliffhanger (he didn't really tell her he loved her, what happens next!).
I look forward to your next piece of work.
name your gold fish Lossie
Dannnnnzzz chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Hey I really liked your
DofD chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Dumb boy.
Ceri Anne chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This would be an epic long story! I'm a sucker for the best friend cliché! But as it is I'm just going to have to use my imagination and pretend that after a few bumps in the road Carla realises she loves him too and it all ends happily ever after :)
MADdreamers chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I really liked reading this story. It was really cute, but I wish you kept going with it instead of just ending it like you did. Nicely done!
Elle chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Haha.. i liked the way you defied the cliche of the person pretending to be asleep all along. The ending is good but kinda makes me wanna have an epilogue!
WishBlade chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
The note at the end had me laughing ] As for the story, I kind of sort of may have loved it. Cute, but definitely sad (
Sweet-Teeth chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
so carla want in love with him? aww thats sad. i liked the way that carla was so human and he still found her hot!
Kyllex chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This was really cute. (: The characters make me smile. It's sort of sad that he can't tell her, but I like to think that he'll get to it someday. Good job!
windyday chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Sexy. :).
P.F Ally chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Hey, I enjoyred reading your story.

I really liked Carla and , but I wasn't so fond of the teddy bear. :p

I felt like the character of the teddy bear was ominously (whatever that means) portrayed.

I'm looking forward to your next piece of work.
rddekker chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
very good one-shot. : I love the guy! He's hesitant yet cocky in a way! Haha! He needs to get a life. :) Anyway, this is really good.

lol! what's with the firstborn pet goldfish? :