Reviews for Confessions to a Drool Stained Pillow
x3life chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
aww i loved this )

it was actually really original an at the same time beyond cute!
Katie Valentine chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
its bittersweet, you should do a sequel to this or something..just so they could have a happy ending. LOL.
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I don't like leaving too many reviews for the same author at a go. But this story is one of my favourites! It brought back memories *sniff*. And it was really effective in getting the poor guy's frustration across.

Sukanya
holly is fainting chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I do pre-made reviews sometimes too! lol. I adored this one. THIS one is my new favorite of yours. I have the feeling that he'll tell her, for real, someday. So cute and fluffy. Squee.
clopie chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Hey, I enjoyed reading your story.

I really liked the way you wrote it, as it was similar to real life, but I wasn't so fond of the fact there wasn't any more.

I felt like the character of the girl was poorly portrayed, however it made the reader wonder what her reaction would have been like, which I suppose means you portrayed her well...

I'm looking forward to your next piece of work.

I think next time I'm making my own review. If I'm not in a lazy mood lol. Anyway, I liked it, well done
Incohesive chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I liked THE CHARACTERS but I wasn't so fond of 112 YEAR OLD CALCULUS TEACHER

I felt like the character of HIM was WELL portrayed

I'm looking forward to your next piece of work.

:D

Also, you know that bittersweet feeling you get when two people don't end up together like they should? I have that feeling right now.

MiZZ SaHurr chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Wow, I really did expect her to be pretending to sleep and then wake up and profess her undying love for him. It's good, not too fluffly and very practical, like it would really happen in real life, not to mention HILARIOUS! I heart it!
Amethystars chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Lazyness!

Hey, I laughed while reading your story.

I really liked the ending.

I felt like the character of the guy was well and humorously portrayed.

I'm looking forward too your next piece of work.
hiya chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
More!
andee lee chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I'm not creative enough to make you laugh with this review like I did with this little one shot, but I really did enjoy reading your story.

I really liked the guy since he was so dorky and hopeless - does that sound bad? The little confessions he made were freakin' adorable. Since he doesn't have a name I shall refer to him as "a hole" like Carla did.

I wasn't so fond of Carla for being dense (or asleep but whatever.), but I guess it's not her fault.

I felt like the character of "a hole" was portrayed very nicely, for a one-shot. He was so darn cute. Their little lover's spat (oh, she's totally into him. At least that's what my little heart would like to believe.) at the end was funny.

I'm really looking forward to your next piece of work. :-D

For real - very cute. Great job.

-Andee :-)
lustforlondon chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I absolutely adored that. Even if I do have the tiniest urge to strangle him for not actually confessing anything. It's so sweet how he still thinks she's gorgeous even when she's obviously not looking her best- but I like the fact that he still acted like a normal teenage boy and not like some super-cliched uber-obvious best friend stereotype. I also love the fact that she's not suprised that he's just randomly sitting in her room watching her while she sleeps...You cannot just leave this as a oneshot! I have to know what happens to these two!
Miss Mysteries chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
hey,

great one-shot. It had great characters, although i'm not quite sure what i think of the storyline yet. It just seems like its unsolved and needs to be continued...but that's just my opinion on it.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2