Reviews for Sunrise
VelvetyCheerio chapter 82 . 8/18/2011
Well that was a strange end for Pyre. I don't know if it's a good thing that she went knowing what a mother really is... Perhaps she could redeem herself in that respect. I still don't like her. The next to go is Jack... _

You know, I actually wonder how he'll react to knowing his sister is dead. Most likely laugh or something, considering he's so crazy... Or he might get really angry, but I mean, who can he take his anger out on? Pyre did bring it upon herself.

At the very least, Laura is out of harms way, even if she is knocked out.

And I knew Mike was gonna go! D: But, at least he left in a less tear inducing fashion. xD That brave, brave hallucination.

I hope it wasn't a lycan that ended up slapping Arthur in the end. Hopefully it was Fen. Hopefully now they can focus on saving the world and all that jazz. Cause I seriously think that takes precedence over this war right now, lol.

These two chapters were awesome. I love how Arthur is kicking butt and taking names right now. XD Don't know how long that luck's going to hold out, though, what with the blood loss and everything.

I'm excited to see how things fare on Fen's side of the playing field. ;)

VelvetyCheerio chapter 81 . 8/18/2011
I knew it couldn't be the end of Arthur and Fen, lol. I had total confidence they would continue fighting crime together. XD

And I was so expecting Arthur to tell the truth. I knew he would do it, I just didn't expect that reaction from Laura. D: Considering all the things that had to be done just to keep Arielle alive, she was right to be angry. But will she ever forgive him? It's too much to think about, ugh.

Not to mention Arthur being on the brink of death right now. I think he needs a blood transfusion, or something, cause really? He's basically running on fumes right now, lol.

Oh, I hope Fen can save the day. I figure Pyre's strange new affliction has something to do with the vampire blood, though I can't be sure what. She is half vampire, after all. Still, if Fen can just fend off Pyre until the dhampir checks out, that would be awesome. Then afterward, she could just carry Arthur and Laura to safety. xD

I don't think it'll be a good idea for Arthur to stick around with his family after all this. o: Curses, Arthur! To fight for naught! You should have just lied...

Allocard chapter 82 . 8/15/2011
I have a feeling that whoever is slapping arthur is probably one of his enemies. I think it's that crazy werewolf chick. But fen must be feeling pumped after his promise of love to her.
BlackTreaderWolf chapter 80 . 7/22/2011
Very good chapter and it's fitting Noah dies by a child
VelvetyCheerio chapter 80 . 7/20/2011
Good Lord... Are you sure *Roland* is the Complete Monster? O_O" Cause, uh, if Pyre isn't crazy, she is definitely something malevolent.

Wow, what can I say about this chapter?

I really don't know. It's too awesome for words. Uh... Well, I know I was kinda mad for a while, especially when Arthur told his mom to find the lycans. All I could think was why Arthur didn't just like, try and find a lycan mind and draw them all to the situation.

Okay, sure they would kill Arthur, but they might take his mom to a safe place, or even be too preoccupied with Pyre and Noah to fight Arthur directly. It probably wouldn't have worked out like that at all, but it's a nice thought. xD

Every bit of this chapter was fantastic. Like, seriously? I think I need a thesaurus to come up with a better word to describe how much I loved the fight scenes. And the way Arthur and his mom were communicating with each other. And like, everything. Everything. Mike being there, helping out, was awesome. He's that perfect bit of comic relief in those seriously intense situations. At some point, I know he's either going to be swallowed up by Arthur's insanity, or pushed back because Arthur becomes less crazy. Either way, it will be a sad day. Again. T_T

And I really like how everything brought up has a reason, or explanation. It all just fits together so perfectly... I envy you. In a completely loving way, of course. XD

Yeah, I didn't think Noah was going to make it for very long. No blood Pyre's strange behaviour he was going to go. Didn't think it would happen quite like that though. o.o

Frankly, I don't think there's any way Arthur and Laura are getting out of this. Now that Pyre has insane speed and strength, they might as well sign over their lives. Wait! No... I don't think Arthur's Manipulator powers work on damphir. :\

If only! Hmm, he could still go with my awesome idea. xD It would buy them escape time. I don't know. There's just no way. :(

One mistake I caught:

[the way he got to know you was because of ulterior 't have a heart attack when it's not even an emergency."]

Some words were missing in that sentence.

Again, I really don't know how to put it, but this chapter really puts the icing on the cake for some of your best work yet. The plot most certainly thickens and I'm ready to find out what happens next. ;)

BlackTreaderWolf chapter 79 . 7/14/2011
Loved this chapter have been reading your stories since the first book please update soon
VelvetyCheerio chapter 79 . 7/14/2011
I am surprised by Noah's control. Starving for blood, and he still wouldn't touch an adult human. Amazing. Such tenacity. *shakes head* I suppose a lesser vampire would have thrown in the towel and taken a lunch break.

Hmm, Pyre's character in this chapter makes me have doubts about her. She's obviously looking out for number one, but does she *really* care about Noah? Hmm. I wonder if she'll try to kill him like Jack tried to kill Arthur. Crazy behaviour does seem to run in the family...

Haha, when they started talking about Chuck, I was all, "what? o.O Who is Chuck?" XD Laura did indeed pull a fast one on Noah. Too bad her information concerning recent events isn't up to date. :\

She did put up an awesome fight, though. I was surprised. Yet, she still wasn't powerful enough. Woe! It was really horrible when she was thrown into the wall. D: Ugh, it is just too much.

Arthur, with his wounds, can't fight. It's great that he finally saw his mother, hooray! :D Boo, because I think she's going to get taken away regardless. My only hope is that Lucas and Arielle will get away. No leverageplan compromised.

Well, Pyre is obviously letting her more insane side show, now, so, I suspect some unexpected deaths/betrayals to be had in the following chapter. xD Too bad Arthur couldn't just throw his mom in the car and drive off. Silly Arthur for destroying his only means of escape. Le sigh.

And hey, I say, keep the fight scenes coming! They never fail to impress me. :D

VelvetyCheerio chapter 78 . 7/14/2011
Oh, my gosh. The way Pyre was explaining how the vampires are going to use the azka children... Wow. Uhm, this is not good. It's going to take them a while, though. Children aren't just like buns you can put in an oven and take out one hour later. xD I suspect their army is going to take a long time in building. Unless, of course, they use artificial insemination, and impregnate hundreds of regular women with the azka babies. o.o

Yeah, this is definitely not good. XD

I never thought Pyre would hate her mother. :\ I guess when you're that crazy, though... Still, she does seem less crazy that her brother. She's just like, a lot more nicer, especially to Noah. Jack doesn't have any friends. The loner. xD

Meh, I wasn't really all that happy that Noah and Pyre got away, but that's just cause they're the bad guys. XD The fight scene was awesome. Interesting choice of weapon Pyre used, too. And I forgot about how destructive those whips can be. -_-" Another reason I wasn't cheering, lol.

I loved it. I wonder what Roland is going to do, if he finds out about his fate, of course. He is an azka, but he can't tell the future. o:

VelvetyCheerio chapter 77 . 7/5/2011
Hmm. I sense that Arthur and Noah's paths may once again cross. Lol, I wonder what Arthur is going to think when he sees Noah with his arms again. xD

Poor Doug. :( If that Malloy guy does continue with his investigation and eventually does find Doug, what will that mean? They did say the lycans usually just throw up their hands since they can't really do anything, but... :\

Hmm, I had forgotten the relationship between Pyre and Noah. I also didn't realize she was so short, or is Noah just really tall? xD

Sucks that they basically have to start all over again, but whatever. I like it better when the bad guys have to regroup. Gives the heroes more time to get to save the day. xD

I don't know how Noah and Pyre are going to pull off the visiting siblings stunt, but we'll see. If they do end up at the hotel, Kat can't exactly see anything, but just going into town will be trouble. Sure they can fake identities, but they can't fake a scent.

Even if there wasn't any fighting in this chapter, I foresee it happening very soon.

VelvetyCheerio chapter 76 . 7/5/2011
So is this the end of Arthur and Fen? o: I can't imagine it would be, but sheesh. Having her on his team was pretty essential in most cases. And since Mike can't do anything... xD

I'm really surprised with Arthur's parents. A gun in a baby's room. And was that a flash bomb Arthur had in his pocket? It's like they were stocking up for the apocalypse. XD Then again, if Laura really was aware of her azka abilities, she could probably sense a need to leave some weapons behind for Arthur when he returned.

Haha, the scene where Arthur gets discovered eavesdropping on Kat was so intense! I seriously thought she would try and trap him in her mind or something. I don't think that's possible, but it was really scary. Hopefully that Porsche will do its job and get Arthur out of there fast. I just don't know how it's going to fare against a lycan if he accidentally hits one.

Aah, I'm just glad Arthur isn't running around in the snow like a madman anymore, lol. Frankly, even I will admit his life sucks pretty hard right now. I'm surprised he's even alive at this point. When was the last time he slept? Or ate? And those wounds... If it were me, I'd probably have collapsed and died when first getting kidnapped by the vampires. And it would have most likely been from sheer fright rather than physical pain. xD

Hmm, all things considered, I don't Arthur is going to find his family when he gets to that hotel. Augh! I was so angry when he wasted time talking to Fen! He should have just taken the car and left. So yeah, I doubt his mother and sister will just be waiting for him. Sigh. It was a good try, though, xD.

Onto the next chapter! I want to see that lycan fight. :)

Allocard chapter 77 . 7/1/2011
Very nice amd long update. But at this point i hope Noah dies...hes a creep. As for pyre i have a feeling she might fight jack sometime
Guest chapter 77 . 6/30/2011
Great story.
Allocard The Great chapter 76 . 6/24/2011
I'd like to guess the objects in Arthurs pockets. Well his mom is a policewoman so im guessing concussion gernades or flash bangs/bombs
VelvetyCheerio chapter 75 . 6/19/2011
Oh well, I didn't have my hopes up too high, but it was great to see Mike's character again, even if it was just a projection of Arthur's mind.

Yikes! The pain that Arthur has yet to experience does not look like fun. I'm a little concerned though: How is Arthur going to protect them when it comes to that point? I mean, sure he can go however he please, not needing to look over his shoulder for a straggler, but how would Arielle survive? She's not like a wolf pup, she can't live comfortably if she's constantly being dragged off at the slightest noise.

I don't know how Arthur's going to do it. Maybe he could leave his family with his small band of "followers". They'd probably protect his family. Maybe. :\ I don't see the lycans being very in favor of taking them in, especially if Arthur asks.

Augh! Well, at least Arthur can rest a little easy knowing that Noah's out of commission. Not sure where Pyre ran off to, but alone, I don't think she stands much of a threat either. Unless she has those whips on her, but I mean, she can't fight all the lycans at once.

Hopefully his plan works out. And woe! Mike is still a hallucination, but I wonder if Arthur can call on him whenever he's in a tight jam, sorta like, send him as a scouter, lol.

A few things I noticed:

["I was a pretty girl-crazy; I know it pissed you off."] An "a" in there that should not be.

[room besides yourself. "Remember those] Misplaced quotation mark.

[!" the scream that spiraled out of my mouth] I guess some text is missing here, o.O Not sure.

Overall, a very interesting chapter. I enjoyed it.

Hector chapter 75 . 6/17/2011
I suspected he was just a hallucination. But i do kinda think he was a kind of angel you know? I hope Risha comes back too! Oh you might want to check your punctuation a quotation marks. Some of them were off
159 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »