Reviews for Sunrise
VelvetyCheerio chapter 64 . 6/21/2010
Aah, sorry! D: I am sick. Have been sleeping quite a bit, which is why I am reviewing at night! xD

Anyway, crazy chapter. Okay, Noah is still a pedo and an asshole, but to be ripped limb from limb? D: That's not cool! No! T_T And Gabrielle was so kind... TT_TT Why isn't there more compassion in this world!1! xD

Ahem. Arthur is in deep trouble, isn't he? O: What is Kat going to do? *gasp* What if she finds his body? DX Augh. I just wish he could get out and get back to his body. It's not fair! Well, how is she possibly going to hurt him? Hmm. Oh! He could totally let Holly get back in control and just hide in the background.

Man, and what about Pyre? She is on her way, huh? What is she going to do? What if Kat and co. don't get out of there fast enough? Pyre will annihilate them! D: Maybe... I don't know. Well, she's gonna be really mad, I know that.

I just want Arthur to get home already. It's not fair! Where is Fen when you really need her!

Velvet.

P.S: Why'd you have to bring up Mike again, huh, man? Why'd you have to do that? TT_TT Why did he have to die?
Dagonmaster chapter 65 . 6/8/2010
Hello there, I know it's been a while since I've last reviewed. My personal life, coupled with my academic life really took a toll on me.

With that in mind, I do apologize for the lack of response.

Fortunately, with it being my senior year of high school, I have much more free time now, so I can frequently respond.

Also, seeing as I've been gone for a good period of time,I've had reread a couple of chapters in order to catch up.

This task, though somewhat arduous, was easy and thus, I'm now all caught up.

But alas, enough of my seamless rambling and allow me to get onto the review.

This story is really getting intense.

From the Other Arthur's revelation, to Juliet's death this tale is reaching its peak in terms excellence.

The twists and revelations you pull are very captivating and thus, have me hanging at the edge of my seat.

With that in mind, this latest chapter with Adam was a prime example. His supposed death has always peaked my curiosity, for I always wondered how it was pulled off.

In regards to this chapter, it surely delivered in answering this question. I loved how despite everything Adam did, his dad allowed him to run.

To me it shows that despite how strict and prim the Kaleo family is, Lewis is able to show compassion and love.

Unfortunately, this can't be said to Miriam whom cares nothing about Adam, or the rest of her children.

Though, the resemblance Lewis brought up is surely viable. Finally, I loved how you showed Adam adapting human characteristics.

As a character, he's someone who, despite being evil, is overall trying to regain some form of closure with the death of his loved one.

Doctor Tinelli and Bradshaw's betrayal was surprising, and I'm curious to see what's going to happen to them.

Also in regards to Arthur, I'm really curious to see how his fight with Adam is going to go down.

Overall, this was a great chapter and I'm definitely going to stick tune to the next one.

P.S: I know it's been a while, but if you don't mind, I would appreciate it if you took the time look over my work.

Your feedback is most honored, for I would like to see how I'm doing.
VelvetyCheerio chapter 63 . 6/1/2010
Oh shoot, oh shoot! :D :D :D

Awesome cliffhanger action type ending! XD I want to see this battle happen! Woo!

Ahem. As for the many interesting things that happened in this chapter...

O_O The Other is a complete manifestation of Arthur's insanity? Okay, but he says he's not crazy. However, if he's not crazy, why is it that he can see his craziness? xD Ooh? Loophole! :P

But yeah, that's really creepy. I kind of wasn't expecting that. My guess was that the Other really was just Arthur's power that had come from all the trauma he had experienced... so, it was like a culmination of power and trauma. Does that make sense? :P

Aah. Now he finally notices the fact that he could get frostbite. XD Yeah, I don't know what's going to happen about all the physical problems from going through all this stuff. Man, I just want Arthur to be at home and sleep for a while, cause... I'm starting to get a bit overwhelmed myself. xD

Not that I don't like the action. I mean, where would this story be without it? :P But can anyone catch a break? XD

Holly was so stupid to have run out into battle like that. Stupid kid. -_-" And then Arthur just had to get in her body while it was being strangled... sigh!

I'm really just hoping the mom will be okay and she'll be able to run off with Holly and the big black wolf, who I hope is the dad. Woo, daddy, go! xD Aah, one happy family. :P

Next chapter now, plz! :D

VelvetyCheerio chapter 62 . 5/26/2010
Aah! I don't get it, but I know it's *bad*! DX

Man, this is weird. And if it's happening to every lycan and azka... what about Arthur? O: How can he defeat Adam if he's going insane and eating people?

Eurgh. I don't know if Patchy is in my good books anymore. I don't know what he was eating, or who, for that matter, but yeah... cannibalism is not cool, Patchy! D:

And aha! I don't think the organization will ever figure out it's Helena, but man! Patchy was hitting it right on the head. I can't believe he ate someone still. :

This Wendell guy is certainly a monster, though. To think, lycans attached to watches and necklaces and rings. :/ I mean, at least they would never have to worry about the "death" of their mate, but still. Kind of creepy!

[oh right, another one you don't like.] Bwahahaha! xD Oh, Patchy. Roland is kind of weird. I didn't think he was part of the Society. And he helped Fen! D: Oh wait, that's not a bad thing... or is it? O: What if he starts killing the lycans?

Oh dear. So many things that could go wrong in the future! I just want to know what's happening to Arthur and his Other self. Maybe the Other was useful for once and saved him from insanity. :P

eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
hi !

VelvetyCheerio chapter 61 . 5/12/2010
Holy shite. :\

That was a... shocking read. Damn. I mean, I expected Helena to live, but I didn't think she would go crazy and turn into a monster.

Also, why did the vampire bacteria/blood work and not the lycan bacteria? Were the Children of Fedic the first vampires? I thought vampires were a natural anamoly. Hmm. :/

And I guess Dr. Bradshaw isn't that much of bad guy, since he's totally out to save the human race, even if he did create the monster that is Helena.

I still hate her. I just don't know what to think of her now that she is... immortal, I guess.

And yeah, watching a human eat another human that way would creep and disgust me as well. xD I would probably never eat meat again. :

Also, what's up with Helena's skin? O: It's like shark skin or something, huh? That would be *so* disgusting to have barbed skin... you'd be untouchable, yeah, but I mean, you're untouchable! No one can pat you on the shoulder or hug you. That sucks.

I wonder what Vincent is going to do now? I mean, I don't think his skin will suffer much damage, but... what if Helena gets an ego or something? Jeez, this is a lot to think about.

There's also Adam to worry about. He's going to notice something about Helena that is different. Man, this just gets better and better. :)

Good chapter. I want to know if Dr. Bradshaw and Dr. Tinelli are really going to make more of this... I mean, do they really want more Helena's loose? O_O I'm all for saving humanity, but can it be less... violent? xD

VelvetyCheerio chapter 60 . 4/28/2010
O_O

How many times am I left reading a chapter in this story with wide eyes? I swear, there is no end to how crazy things can get with this story!

First of all, on Holly's character... I'm also getting very impatient with her. XD Little kids just don't seem like they should be a part of this situation. Exhibit A: Holly. xD She's just so... whiny! Ugh! At the same time that I find her predicament a good way to showcase Arthur's remaining humanity, it also makes me very angry.

She *is* being counterproductive! I can't believe she ran off like that, too! What little kid just runs off?

I don't know if I like her that much.

[I almost tripped again on something that was buried in the snow, but I didn't even bother to check what it was] I wonder what it was... O: I bet this is going to come up later on.

And did Holly really find Pyre and whatever that pedo vamp's name is? O: More intrigue!

As for the Other. *sigh* I knew something like this might happen, I just didn't expect him to be so crazy! D: He truly is insane! More so than Jack. Hmm. I wonder if Jack also has an Other, but he has willingly accepted it.

Seems like a good theory to his madness as well. XD

Good chapter, as always. Now the matter remains of Holly and what will become of her when she meets the vampire. Hopefully her mother will be able to shift and escape! If not... I can only imagine both Holly and her mother falling to their deaths. :(

VelvetyCheerio chapter 59 . 4/26/2010
Aah! I remember Holly! Or more importantly, her mother. From the first chapter right? I forget the mother's name, though. :/ Hmm. What happened to Holly's father, though? Did he die, or did Holly run away? It certainly won't be a pretty sight once her father figures out she's missing though.

On other matters, such as the whole Juliet thing... I am also saddened by it. ;_; I mean, this isn't going to change much. Juliet was more a side character than a really important one, but regardless... I'm going to miss that chick.

Also, I don't think I really care about when Arthur finds out that Fen killed Juliet, if he figures it out, of course. I have a funny feeling that Fen will never tell Arthur about what she did. Did she ever tell Arthur that she killed Risha's dad, btw? I don't remember if that ever happened. Hmm. :/

I am seriously surprised at Arthur's stamina and will to survive. Considering what he's been through... and the state that he's in currently, including hygiene... It's amazing he hasn't gotten an infection of some sort. I wonder if he owes that to the lycan bacteria in him.

Still, I would be itching for a bath. And clean clothes. xD Though, if I was also fighting and struggling for my life, I probably also wouldn't care. :P

Good chapter. I enjoyed it. :D I can't wait for the next one.

VelvetyCheerio chapter 58 . 4/15/2010
TT_TT

No! Axel! Why?1? So... sad. ;_;

Where have you been, man? T_T Breaking out with chapters like these... making me want to cry... Aah.

I'm glad you updated though. Seriously. It's been too long, I think.

But hells. Yes. Adam, getting what he deserves. Sorta. Not entirely. I was actually kind of relieved Margalo didn't kill him, cause that would just ruin everything...

Like Adam said, Arthur has to kill him. Not Margalo, though I would have loved if she had inflicted a little more damage on him. Ah well. I can settle with the blood gushing and the fingers missing.

The whole Charolette thing... XD Oh no! What if Arthur becomes the next Adam? There are some strange things going on that coincide between Adam and Arthur. I can see a trend! DX

Man! On Lisa and Axel, again, I can't believe it. I seriously thought they would get away and just live. Damn. Especially Axel! Why couldn't you protect him better, Margalo? T_T

She could have raised him. Like those crazy animal relationships between lion and dog, or something. You know, those weird happenings that you would never expect... yeah. :

And now it's never gonna happen! ;_; I need a hug. XD

As always, excellent chapter. If I didn't say much, it's probably cause I am still too overwhelmed at seeing this chapter. I almost didn't want it to end. :P

P.S: You make college sound scary. DX Maybe I won't go... XD
VelvetyCheerio chapter 57 . 1/17/2010
It's whatever the freak her name is! Boo-yah! Yeah, I'm so freakin' excited! Aah, this is so cool! Aah, but her was Margalo, there we go. Yeah, this is going to be so awesome, I can't wait, I just can't. *asplodes*

Aah, man, this was a great chapter. I can't wipe the excited grin off my face. xD

But man! Every time. Every time Adam is featured in a chapter, I'm just amazed at how crazy he really is. It's like a new blow every time. Terrible. He's a true monster. No wonder he likes Helena so much... -_-

Argh, I hate her.

Anyway, yeah. Just amazing. I can't believe those mercenaries though. Did they REALLY think that they could kill Adam? Were they stupid? I mean, come on! This is the Outcast!

I bet they thought he would be old and decrepit. Too bad he's pretty much immortal! xD

Aah, I was so scared for Axel. I mean, he's just a little kid! ;_; I'm so glad Margalo stepped in when she did... Phew! I would have been really sad to see the little guy go.

Argh, I don't know why Lisa didn't just run when she had the chance... though, Adam prolly would have gone for her first and then, yeah, not good. :/

Well, if you didn't already know, I am extremely excited for the next chapter. XD I can't wait. *squee!*

VelvetyCheerio chapter 56 . 1/17/2010
O_O

She IS a villain! D: She is a huge villain! This is messed up on a catastrophic level! How could she... To think I ever felt bad for her. :

And Vincent STILL loves her? WTF! She is a monster, he is totally correct on that.

I'm just so... I feel so betrayed. :(

Helena... o.e I hope she dies THE MOST agonizing death possible when she gets experimented upon. You know what, I hope she lives, but is in even more pain than a Level Three! I hope she turns into a level Zero. *seethes*

I hate her so much now.

Nngh. And what about her husband... Spaghetti or whatever his name was? What is the Society of Whispers going to do? They've been had! D: I mean, juped... :/

This is just ridiculous. Ri-fuking-diculous.

I want her fingers to be gnawed off by rabid raccoons. -_- Then she'll never play piano again.

Dammit all! I'm still worried about the Society. Le sigh.

[A monster, which was how he saw her, a monster with the eyes of a demon.] You know, I kinda had my doubts after reading this part. I mean, Vincent's half vampire, why is he afraid of a human?

Yeah, totally was not suspecting that.

BlackTreaderWolf chapter 57 . 1/16/2010
Good
VelvetyCheerio chapter 55 . 1/6/2010
Zormg, I remember Helena! O: From like, chapter two? xD Huh. What has she been doing for Adam all this time? Giving him info on vampires so he can go kill them? Hmm.

Why does she want to go off and kill herself though? O.o I mean, that's not smart at all. And who's Vincent? Is he a dhampir too? What? How can there be all these dhampir running around?

Argh.

Well, I didn't know Dr. Tinelli had gotten into the dhampir craze, though. It must have been pretty disappointing to have her kid not be perfect, you know? She strikes me as someone who wants everything to be perfect for her...

Though, I can't quite get it past my mind why she would ever pair up with Bradshaw and support him in his quest to create immortality.

Haha, when he wanted to intervene on behalf of the human race, I thought he was actually a good guy in disguise and was going to totally foil Adam's plans and save everyone from getting gassed in any sort of way.

Then he started talking about immortality and I was just like, yeah... :

What I don't understand, though, is that if he wants his son to grow up and all that jazz, he'd have to release the gas sometime after Ian turned like, 23, or whatever. Cause, if his idea of immortality is to "freeze" the overturn of cells, then Ian would NEVER grow up. xD Silly man.

On Dr. Bradshaw and Ian, I was totally expecting Bradshaw to be a heartless b-tard and like, not even love his son. I mean, he could remember a series of numbers better than his son's birthday! D: That's cold, yo. So, I was kind of expecting him not to care about his son at all, or his wife.

Yeah, I was definitely flipping out after reading that part about the wedding ring. I was like, "he's married? wtf?" XD

violet m chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
yaay, vamps an' wharwulves... so... tired... g.g must need sleep ur stry is gr8 an' all... tired...
VelvetyCheerio chapter 54 . 1/3/2010

I don't know if I care too much about what Arthur will do when he finds out Fen killed Juliet, I just feel really sad to have seen her gone.

I guess she wasn't that annoying after all... ;.;

Poor Arthur... poor everyone. This story is just filled to the brim with tragedy and sorrow.

Oh, if only Arthur could just get home. I wonder what his parents will think, about the new eye. I mean, how could that have been caused? Aren't vampires the only ones that can get that?

Unless it has something to do with his azka abilities... but that doesn't even make sense, cause that only comes from being part of the lycan strain, whatever. So... is Arthur turning into some sort of genetic anomaly? O:

Geez, I can't even begin to imagine how this story is going to end. There's still that Ronaldo character, or whatever his name was.

Oh! I just had THE MOST awesome idea ever on how Arthur could fix that eye problem! :D Wear an eyepatch. Then he could be just like Patchy. xD

Anticipating what happens next!

159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »