Reviews for Favoured One
Lelouch chapter 9 . 8/8/2017
Hello. I look forward to your next update.
bookworm134 chapter 9 . 6/24/2016
Omg I loved this so much! The feelings and world could be felt throughout the entire story. I'm so sorry you never finished it. I would have loved to read the ending. I do hope you are still writing though. Talent like this must not go to waste

Keep up the great work
Iryn958 chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Please please update, this story is awesam, will he find kaheem in time?
reen chapter 9 . 1/28/2016
Pliz pliz pliz update,, this story iz too good
Guest chapter 9 . 11/18/2015
Pliz update soon, this is awesam
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 9 . 8/29/2015
This is a very good story! Hoping for update!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
I have only just discovered your stories... they are wonderful... this is by far the best and I sincerely hope that you find the time to finish it. Regardless, thank you for some great entertainment.
Starlite Nightfall chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
Oh my goodness! This story is so amazing I can't believe you just stopped! Is there in chance that you might ever continue it? It's so wonderful and I adore the characters and dynamics and background and I want to read the rest of it so badly! I love the way you write and it's so awful that this story wasn't completed. I love it! Please update one of these days! What a freaking cliffhanger. Goodness.
R. Ficst chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
Ahhhh! What a place to be left! I love this story and its characters. Please please please come back to it as soon as you can!
R. Ficst chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
I am so loving this story, but am also berating myself for once again starting something unfinished. I do hope to see its eventual completion!
tarynham chapter 9 . 5/4/2014
Please update :) even just one chapter to round it off and I will love u forever ;)
kiki19857 chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
and then what?
NPanda chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
Please update! This story is just so cute!
Unluckynogoodshadow chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
You just have to update this story! i absolutely love your idea and the plot is just fabulous! i know it's been a while but maybe you can get back into the groove and pump out a few more chapters? i know all of your fans will love yo if you continue on with the story and even finish it! i know i will! :D
Poppy Flower chapter 9 . 10/3/2013
Pretty please, with chocolate coated strawberries and whipped cream on top, update this story? I really love what you have so far. I've read your other stories and your writing is just great!
200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »