Reviews for Favoured One
anonymous chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
I am so enthralled by this story. You have such a unique way of approaching this idea of hawk/man like creature. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
CinderellaWithCombatBoots chapter 7 . 8/15/2009
I love this story! It's a good plot and for some reason I get reminded of Beauty and the Beast? Was that intentional or coincidental? Either way, I thought it was good and I like the time and setting it's in. Mahk is oviously likened to the Beast, Kaheem is Belle, he has went in the place of his sister like Belle did for her father, the servants are all afraid of him, aka the talking teapot and such, it is a curse for the prince to look the way he does, as was the Beast's, and Kaheem sees past the beast to the man inside. Although...I can't remember anyone trying to kill Belle in the book. Or is it aimed at Mahk? Anyways. I liked the play on the fairytale you did, wether it was deliberate or not, I liked it. But I really like the plot.
Keela1221 chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
Pa-lease update soon! Who is poisining who? This is such a great story~
Keela1221 chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
Aww thats so sweet
Keela1221 chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
Oh no the Pharoh's going to be an ass huh? This story is really good
Keela1221 chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
I love your characters, I really do
Keela1221 chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
Wow, that was sad? Either way I cried. Por Kaheem.
Keela1221 chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
Wow..so he's half bird then...wow thats actually kinda really cool.
Keela1221 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Wow this sounds fantastic! Poor guy, he's terrified and shame filled. This is definatly attention grabbing great job!
animeaddict195x chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
SO glad you updated! I can wait for the next one! They are so adorable!
gumdropspimp chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
I'm such a fail whale for not checking this earlier D:

Love these two (Can't wait for more~!)

Just one question, I don't get the whole poison wine. Is someone trying to kill Kaheem or Mahk? D:
Murakisdoll chapter 7 . 8/7/2009
awhawhaw those two are so damned adorable . i do hope the traitor is killed and for them to get married soon u_u yup yup lol wonderful chapter. as always

keep up the good work

-el
xxdarksaviorxx chapter 7 . 8/7/2009
Totally love this. Yay for kisses ! More please!
ShootMeStaRs chapter 7 . 8/7/2009
AW~ This chapter was too cute. the events were scary but it brought them closer
RainbowDinosaur chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
I'm so glad you added another chapter can't wait for more.
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »