Reviews for Favoured One
Midnights Scream chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
long time no see! Glad you're back! I love Kaheem! He's amazing and he'll make a good spouse. I'm glad Mahk was able to control himeself and didn't hurt him. they're such a great couple! Hope to read more soon!
Esquirella chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
VERY cool alternate version of "Beauty and the Beast"!
sas399 chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
Aw, they are so sweet ! *cuddles Mahk and Kaheem plushies*

Mahk's visciousness and Kaheems strength in dealing with it, wow! beautiful, just magnificent!

Thank you very much for this update, I know you've been extremely busy!

Settling well? Glad you're online again *hugs*
SilverBlood17 chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
I will sound for a second as a crazy teenage fangirl...

OMG AH! Great Chapter. Update soon. AH! Super cool

Ok. Second over...

Now, on with the real review. I really loved this chapter for several reasons. First, I loved that the relationship between Mahk and Kaheem is growing and acquiring such a deepness... so beautiful; loved that they want to know more about each other. It's very endearing. Second, liked the little suspense with the poisoned wine. We don't know who did it or exactly why and that gives it an interesting twist, specially when it was that thanks to Kaheem that the Prince had not suffered before. Third, and for me most important, utterly loved that you showed a feral and uncontroled Mahk. The rawness of it was simple but exquisite. Well Done with that one. Also the reaction of Kaheem to that was great.

I urge you to continue the great work you have done up until now. You have a fan in me. Update as soon and as much as you can. I will most definitely be waiting. You have a fan in me. Take Care and my Best Wishes.
Penname-Kitsune-chan chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
Please update soon!
Caisele chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
poisoned wine? dun dun dun...politics!

i loved this chapter, i cant believe you moved to a new country and you sound so chill about it, lol.

keep updating!
frogs of war chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
Mahk might not be prefect for Kaheem, but Kaheem is prefect for Mahk. Well, I guess Mahk situation is perfect for Kaheem.

I like how when Kaheem does something that seems like the opposite of what a normal person might do, he mentions his training. It really is a good explanation for everything and why he's so good for Mahk.
JtheChosen1 chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
Whoa...this went from an "Aw how cute" moment to "Oh snap someone's gonna die" then finally to "DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR KAHEEM!"

Great work!
Mystik Wryter chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
This story is good! I started reading it on a whim, and now I can't wait for the next update. I hope it works out for Kaheem and Mahk.
PyroTech chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
I am very much intrigued I hope you add more chapters soon
Qui chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
aww, this story is wonderful! I cannot wait to find out how things go!

...and I can't help but hope that they go well.
mandrake-o chapter 6 . 7/1/2009
This story is lovely. I like it very much so far.

) Mandraco.
G. L. Ash chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
Ah. So cute.
Leya chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
I like this story a lot, it's very sensual . (covers nosebleed)
Midnights Scream chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
AWH! they're bonding. they finally seem to have reached an understanding. great job and I can't wait for more!
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »