Reviews for Favoured One
Midnights Scream chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
Poor Kaheem and Mahknat. they're both in horrible situations. I can't blame Mahknat for his reaction when he's so often treated like a monster and Kaheem is too naive to realize the problem. :) great job!
RedAmethyst chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
Aww... this is such a lovely story. I feel so sorry for Mahk. It must be difficult for him, what with everyone being afraid of him. v.v At least if he learns to loosen up a bit he and Kaheem would make an adorable couple. :3

The Pharaoh scares me though. o_o
gumdropspimp chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
Ek~! :)
bookaholic13 chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
this is a good story !
Shadowed and Shattered chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
I love this story, and the concepts behind it. Everytime I see it's updated, I'm eager to read the next chapter. So. Good. :D

Can't wait for the next update.
may16 chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
oww they are soo cute together! thanks for the update
JerryOnigiri chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
Thanks for the update! They seem to be getting really close. I hope Mahk makes up his mind to marry Kaheem soon but things seem to be going to smoothly and I'm sure problems will soon arise. I can't wait to read more.
Caisele chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
Haha...Kaheem is so sweet but a total weirdo. lol. Love this!
Murakisdoll chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
awhawwhaw that was just too cute u_u im so happy for mahk because he has finnally felt love x3 please do continue soon!

keep up the good work

-el
Penname-Kitsune-chan chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
I really liked this chapter, especially the part where Mahk walked in on Kaheem scolding Esla.

Well, please update soon!
JtheChosen1 chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
A cute chapter! Nice work!
kepteinen chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
Okay, first off. "Rod" is a horrible synonym for a dick. That said OH MY GOD YOU WRITE SO HOT I LOVE YOU.
Sas399 chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
This is so sensual!

I love Kaheem's people pleasing ways, and I love how Mahknat is slowly responding to his loving attention!

I want to know how Kaheem will respond to some of Mahknat's more predatory ways...

I love how their relationship is slowly building into something more...

As usual the way you describe things make them stand out to me!

Thank you!
gumdropspimp chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
Mahk is stubborn D: GO KAHEEM!
ShootMeStaRs chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
I LOVE IT!

Too cute and it really got my interest.

please continue writing, hope there will be an update soon

Thanks to you I have something to read this summer!
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »