Reviews for Favoured One
Unluckynogoodshadow chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
You just have to update this story! i absolutely love your idea and the plot is just fabulous! i know it's been a while but maybe you can get back into the groove and pump out a few more chapters? i know all of your fans will love yo if you continue on with the story and even finish it! i know i will! :D
Poppy Flower chapter 9 . 10/3/2013
Pretty please, with chocolate coated strawberries and whipped cream on top, update this story? I really love what you have so far. I've read your other stories and your writing is just great!
AnimalLover411 chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
updates! i wanna see them reunited and wed! please! its been 2 years! we love updates!
firefox vixen chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
Hope to read more
runswithvamp chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
Please finish this story! I love it so much!
Sadiiztic chapter 9 . 4/6/2013
I really hope you continue this story.
The cliffhanger is really doing its job and I hope you pick it up whether it's today or next year but please do I really do look forward to their ending
Siamh chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
I love the idea behind this story! Favoured ones and desert lands! So awesome! Your writing style is also very easy to follow! I hope to read more when you are next inspired to take up pen! ;)
morningstorm70 chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
Oh I hope I can persuade you to continue I really like to know how it ends
Guest chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Any updates? :) Maybe? It would be very lovely of you...
asfd chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
More please XD I love this.
Espn Laflamme chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
Hey, so I really love this story, and I would love even more for you to update it : )
La Imperatrice chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
Oh no! A cliffhanger! I know that its been awhile since you updated this story, but I do hope that you return to it one day. I've really enjoyed reading it.
Boekwurm chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
Hi I would like to read this story but I'm not a fan of unfinished work and this ending is to mush of a glif hanger. So can you tell me f you are ever going to finish it or what is going for what? I don't want to rush you because I get it that a persons life is hectic and that sometimes you just do t have the time to write. So I don't care if it takes you for ever to finish it I just want to know if it will be finished?
omg chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
more...if you're still writing, please? XD that cliffie i torture.

anyway i enjoyed the story!
jessfoisy chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
post pleeese another chapter for meeeeee. plese :)
202 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »