Reviews for Favoured One
Soraya Zeeva chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
Oh no. Who's behind all this? And just when Mahk had finally accept Kaheem. :( Please, oh please, update this story. I want to see Mahk and Kaheem reach their happily ever after.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
hi! i like this story. very original and well written. would have loved an end though. ; )
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
I want to know what happens next!
Sayure chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
Wow! What can I prize first, your written skills? Your ideas for the story? Everything? Yeah you really are good, please continue.
lucy chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
I know u haven't updated for years! And if u see this, read this and i hope u still se this notice as i really hope u haven't changed email address or still using this account. ANYWAY. UPDATE PLEASE! iT'S BEEN 3 years i know. But hello? comback? you can not just leave it as a cliffhanger!

so now. update:) pleeeease?

regards from norway
Max R chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
Its truly cruel to stop the story here . Darlin', this plot is golden :3 I cant wait to see what you have happen next!

write on

Max
fuyublue chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
AHHHH MORE PLEZ! PLEZ? T.T
OnceUponAFeudalFairytale chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This is lovely, beautiful, wonderful...all those amazing things!
ringo01 chapter 9 . 12/21/2011
Wahhhhh! Well placed, but how wicked to put a cliffhanger there! T_T

I'm definitely hooked with this story as well. Looking forward to reading more~! \(w)/
The Green Eye chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
Oh no! Are they trying to frame Mahk? By telling everyone that he killed Kaheem? Awesome chapter! I hope you continue this! :)
angry panda chapter 9 . 12/2/2011
are you going to finish this story. i really like it, im so anxious to now what happens next please tell me you haven't given up on it
Lady Daja-chan chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEAASE UPDATE THIS! I love it so MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH! It pains me to come back to it and see it's still not updated. It's such an amazing story. I even checked all of over your lj to see if you'd uploaded more there... I'm about to CRY, seriously. you totally abandoned us when the tension was high and I just can't take it!

So, please. Update?
Boo52 chapter 9 . 10/12/2011
Please tell me that you'll be finishing this story! I LOVE it and can't wait for the ending!
Draco volans chapter 9 . 10/5/2011
A really good story. Looking forward to more.
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
no! way to end on a cliffhanger. maybe one day (soon) you will pick up this story again. thanks for sharing it so far.
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »