Reviews for Favoured One
numnuts chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
poor Kaheem, hope he doesn't get stuck halfway, lol

I wonder if the Pharaoh is good or evil, I wonder who is behind all this, and who is telling lies or truth. Very interesting story you have here, you describe the world very well, the wine and scents and views and buildings... it really sets the scene. I hope these two have a happy ending, keep up the good work!
Lady Daja-chan chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
I LOVE this story. It pains me that you haven't updated in so long. Are you planning on updating soon?
thecakethief chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
ive read all of this fic that youve posted so far and found a chapter that i havent commented on! so uh, could you please update this? pretty please? with a cherry on top? :)
theauthor94 chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
OMFG!

YOu have to write more! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!

Pretty please!
Gaaras Beloved chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
wow this is such a great story. i would love to read more.
pille-ip chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
Unique, interesting, intriguing, puzzling. Update soon!
violet-chi chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
I know its been a really long time since you last probably even looked at this story- and I perfectly understand, I lose interest in my own stories all the time- but if you could pleaseopleaseopleaseoplease give at least a sort of half-hearted attempt at finishing, I would be immensely grateful. Id even give you a cyber hug! You know you cant resist! I really like this story and I hope you update it someday. :)
lyra chapter 9 . 5/30/2011
love it can't wait to read more _
Candy Kitten chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
WHY must you end there?Not now!continue b4 i DIE! i LOVE THIS!
foolsdance chapter 9 . 4/24/2011
I'm really enjoying this, especially the mistaken belief of others that Kaheem is in danger from Mahk.
NiomiImako Niomi fanfic.net chapter 9 . 4/22/2011
Omg!This was so captivating and more please!I have a question though is Mahk's feathers real,I mean was he born with feathers on his body and such please tell me )
f chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
i can not wait for more of this. it is very good. i will be keeping an eye on it for further updates.
f chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Bookworm24601 chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
Alright...who kidnapped him? *gets baseball bat ready*
Rustaam chapter 9 . 2/20/2011
Holy crap I love this story. The prince's appearance was so unexpected! I thought that this was going to be some cliche story with a handsome but misunderstood prince brooding blah blah blah, but I was more than pleasantly suprised! I know you hear this a lot but please continue this. You said it yourself, you're almost done so why not continue and finish this? I would even beta to the best of my abilities if your regular beta isn't responding still. Good luck!
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »