Reviews for Favoured One
Bite The Succubus chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
Well then, at least Mahknat has seen that he has done wrong and sent Kaheem a healer. I can understand now the reason why he acted that way and lashed out at the boy. Kaheem seems like such a good kid. Damn, I'd be terrified to be left in such an unknown country alone surround by strangers. Thanks!
Bite The Succubus chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
Hmm, I wonder why Mahknat kissed Kaheem and then suddenly pushed him away in rage. It looks like Kaheem will be facing some difficulties in winning over The Favoured One. So Mahknat is alluring? Well that's a relief, I'll just have to imagine a really hot bird-beast-human, heh. Thanks!
Bite The Succubus chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
Whoa, I now understand why he is called The Favoured One, he's part bird! I wonder what Kaheem meant by saying he was glad his sitter ran away. Was he glad he could have the Favoured One as his or was he glad he could spare her from this beast. I guess it'd most likely be the former. Kaheem is described so pretty sounding, yum. Thanks!
Bite The Succubus chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Oh-ho! This seems like it shall be such a great story! The writing is great! Ah, how embarrassing it would be to have to be stared at and examined when so completely naked! I also would not have liked to have been chained and drugged for my journey there, I'd feel like such an animal. Anyways, thanks for writing!
seraphofreverie chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
Whenever i try to picture Mahknat - i think of Howl's beast form from Howl's Moving Castle )
seraphofreverie chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
It reminds me of beauty and the beast, for some odd reason )

your writing is lovely!
Espn Laflamme chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
This is one of my personal favorite story's, but I was wondering if you are going to update this story at some time

**Espn Laflamme**
Keona Raynalise chapter 9 . 11/25/2010
This is a great story! I love the chosen concept, its very sweet! And I love Mahknats character! I cant wait for the next chapter! I have a bad feeling everyone is going to assume Mahknat killed Kaheem! And i wonder why they treated him so bad! I thought it might be his father, the Pharaoh who wanted Kaheem, but im not so sure... So please update soon!
Ben Tramsami chapter 9 . 11/15/2010
Please Please PLEASE update this! It's really good and I want to know what happens! Like, who kidnapped Kaheem and is trying to kill him, and when the two lovebirds are going to... um... make love for the first time... (That was highly embarrassing to say, but I'm truly very eager) So will you please please update?
Poptart Guava King chapter 9 . 11/1/2010
omgomgomgomgomgomg I WANNA KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON. D: *panics*
anythingiwanttowatch chapter 9 . 10/4/2010
Write More I Beg Of You!
mdevries08 chapter 9 . 8/14/2010
I started reading this story because it was on a rec site and I just love it! I hope you will continue with it again soon, I will check back every now and then, because I just fell in love with these characters!
Princess of Lies chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
I can't wait for an update! This is a very well written piece. Please continue writing it!
tavvylovesreading chapter 9 . 8/9/2010
I love you story please write more!
Kurohime707 chapter 9 . 7/10/2010