Reviews for Favoured One
AsiaLisek chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
this is a wonderful story... there's always something about circumstance leading two destinies to intersect that is very appealing.

i find it very intriguing that Kaheem is as mature acting as he is for his age. This is very appealing, and refreshing. To have a teenager understand (and be drawn into) the gravity of his station, influence, etc. A strong uke. I love it!

Please add more soon! Great story! XD
Zam89 chapter 9 . 4/25/2010
Wow! Amazing story! I have to admit, I'm a total sucker for fantasy stories, but very few of them are actually good. This is definitely one of the good ones! You took a pretty common story line and made it fresh and interesting. Your characters are great too. Mahk is the perfect combination of troubled, grumpy, and sweet. I especially have a soft spot for Kaheem though, he's just so adorable! I love how he constantly goes out of his way to please Mahk (I know if I had to deal with someone so angry, I'd just give up!). I find myself forgetting that he's only 16. I hope to reach that level of maturity and awesome sometime before I hit my 30's. :]

Hopefully RL will give you a bit of a break so you have more time to write!
OshKosh chapter 9 . 4/21/2010
Oh wow. :) I love it! Thanks for putting this story up. I know you wanted us to check if there were any flaws, but I was too captivated with this story to ever even notice. Please update soon. :)
kayez chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
Ya! An Update! Poor Kaheem stuck in a harem, but at least he's not going to be some damsel in distress and wait for his love to save him. (bleh) I do wonder whose harem he's in though. I don't think it's the king, he gave the prince a time limit and pouring buckets of blood around the room seems like the someone is planning to frame Mahknat for Kaheems murder.
Jaded Devil chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
I love the premise of your story and it's great how Kaheem accepts Mahk! I also like how Mahk is so surprised that someone could be so not frightened around him. I can't wait to see what happens next. )
mousegirl05 chapter 8 . 4/11/2010
! I left the review on chapter 9 and forgot to mark the 'subscribe'. Silly me. _~
mousegirl05 chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
Hello! I read through this and just had to stop and tell you how great it is. Your style and your flow is wonderful! I enjoy your descriptions and the pacing of the story. The concept itself is fascinating as are the characters. I really like Mahk and am curious as to who has set him up this way. Intrigue! Danger! Very well done! I did notice a couple of times that you occasionally have someone's response or thoughts in the same paragraph as another character's speech. It's a little more clear if it's always separated by paragraphs. *laughs* That's audacious isn't it? Offering advice at such a lovely piece of work.
paint-pops chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
ZOMG.

This is awesome. I love this story. Please, write more. Please. I love your style and the plot. *-*
cobraqueen17 chapter 9 . 4/4/2010
Please tell me that his father is not responisble for this
BloodRedChampagne chapter 9 . 4/3/2010
god! i love this story plez kept writen and updatin this thank you ill be lookin very forward to ya next chappie

bye!

D
Chibko chapter 9 . 4/2/2010
:) Go Kaheem! I like how he has taken it upon himself to rescue himself and save his prince. XD

I hope nothing bad happens.. But who took him?
KorynMarie chapter 9 . 4/1/2010
Cliffhanger! Please update soon, this stroy is awesome!

Also, it seemed fine to me, no errors that I could see. XD
jujubeans chapter 9 . 3/31/2010
YES! FINALY! :D thank god(:
JtheChosen1 chapter 9 . 3/31/2010
Whoa...O.O

I'm blown away here! Great job!
Sas399 chapter 9 . 3/31/2010
Thank you so much for the update! *nudge* You talented writer you! *nudge*

I hope RL will be more willing to give you time to write!

ANd maybe you think it doesn't meet your criteria, but it certainly meets mine ;)

Wow O_O OMG!

Somebody planned this really well!

I hope Kaheem will come in time! I'm afraid what they will do to Makh!

Please, please don't leave us hanging too long! Update soon!
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »