Reviews for Favoured One
Sas399 chapter 9 . 3/31/2010
Thank you so much for the update! *nudge* You talented writer you! *nudge*

I hope RL will be more willing to give you time to write!

ANd maybe you think it doesn't meet your criteria, but it certainly meets mine ;)

Wow O_O OMG!

Somebody planned this really well!

I hope Kaheem will come in time! I'm afraid what they will do to Makh!

Please, please don't leave us hanging too long! Update soon!
B-Rose chapter 9 . 3/31/2010
I'm so excited you updated this story! It's one of my favorites I' m reading write. I love the whole concept of this story. Can't wait to see what happens next!
frogs of war chapter 9 . 3/31/2010
Well, as bad as things look for Mahknat (they probably think he killed Kaheem), at least he knows it isn't Kaheem is blood, so I guess that's one good thing about accidentally cutting him earlier.

Yay for not another damsel in distress. Kaheem doesn't have to wait for a rescue. Although with his achy head he probably wishes he was back in bed.
ayune01 chapter 9 . 3/31/2010
someone is making a trap?.

hopefully Kaheem will manage to save the Mahknat.

thank you the update.
acorn2oak chapter 9 . 3/31/2010
Yay! Update! Thank you very much! )
Teldra chapter 9 . 3/31/2010
More please :)
deadaccount41218 chapter 9 . 3/31/2010
Yay! I am so happy that you updated! I loved this chapter! It's so exciting! Please update again soon and do not keep us waiting for too long! *hugs*
craz-e4you chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
mahk is adorable D:

its probably bad for my health to think that, but still! and im really looking forward to seeing whatll happen with kaheem and mahk's "lessons" (imagining them going through relationship classes makes me laugh :D) and also how the situation at the palace will be solved! hopefully kaheem will teach those mean servants and disloyal councilmen a thing or two. and the pharaoh, he gives me the creeps. O_O

keep writing!
thefallentime chapter 8 . 3/10/2010
me likey! continue plz?
Chibko chapter 8 . 3/4/2010
I like how different this story is, and I would love to read more of it. :)
Thuly chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
This is absolutely incredible. O_O; You actually made a "monster" sounds insanely hot! The story is unique and I love the soft and gentle ways you have with words. Please update!
history943 chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
I like a lot this story!
Teldra chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
More please? :)
noisuli chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
wow, I really like the way you write, I came across one of your stories [can't remember which, sorry] and, since it was quite good, decided to read the rest of them, and I got to say that they are all very good!. They are well set, the characters have personalities and the wording's lovely [and the sex, OMG the sex it's completely nosebleed inducing], so keep up the amazing work and I hope you have the time to update soon because I'm totally hooked.
Sas399 chapter 8 . 12/18/2009
Ek, how did I manage to miss this update for so long O_O ?

oh *squints* there's this little button that can alert me to any updates from you *duh* XD

Well, anyway, now that my self derisiveness is over, I can review your story ;)

Love the love here. These two are majorly cute ... I love it !

It's quite the plottwist to find that Mahk has not been educated (or loved) very well O_O ... What is going on here ? I hope the high priest will be able to make amends. He seems like a nice fellow...

Please don't leave us in this suspense too long llyzsm2 *pleading puppy eyes* (and the love, ah the love! Don't leave Kaheem too long without knowing why Mahk left him after such a hot, hot kiss and more...)

*runs to reread* You know I always love, love your smut! Makes me blush like noone elses can ;)

Thanks for updating ! *big sloppy kiss*

*hug*

Hope you are doing well over there *waves* and I wish you a very warm holiday season!
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »