Reviews for Favoured One
acorn2oak chapter 8 . 12/10/2009
I love this story. Beautiful characters.

Phendragon chapter 8 . 12/1/2009
Well, I finally did it. I broke down and got a Fictionpress account, partly for personal purposes, but also partly so I can follow this story and get notices when it updates.

I'm weredragon from Yaoi!Gallery, and as you know, I quite adore Favored One. Looking forward to the next chapter! :D
Antaris chapter 8 . 11/25/2009
Found this story rec'd over on and GLAD I checked it out. Great story so far! Please continue!
gumdropspimp chapter 8 . 11/18/2009
I was about to scream when I read that Mahk fled. But I got happy reading the rest of the chapter :) YAY. Is it bad of me to want them to have sexy time? THE WAIT IS KILLING ME D:
methosdeb chapter 8 . 11/13/2009
loved it ,read it all up to this point and it is so different than anything I have ever read .
SweetPseudonym chapter 8 . 11/10/2009
! This is unbelievably good! It's been a really long time since I've found something so tasty on fictionpress! I'm so excited! Hahaha. The characterization is so good and the scenes are equally so-you set up the atmosphere to a T! All the feeling behind it is superb! Ahh! Please write more, soon! I'm hooked heheh.
deadaccount41218 chapter 8 . 11/9/2009
Hi! I used to follow your story on Y!Gallery, and then for some reason the notifications of updates stopped coming! I was extremely disappointed, because I thought that you had abandoned the story, so I am very happy to have found you here and discovered that this is not the case!

Your story is great and I am loving Mahk more than I can say! I am looking forward to your next update! *hugs*
KeitarosKeroNeko chapter 8 . 11/7/2009
I love it so far! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update as soon as possible :)

~Miranda
PyroTech chapter 8 . 11/6/2009
awesomesauce! I was waiting for another chapter and was beginning to think that you forgot about us. But here's the next chapter and it's awesome! The possibilities of what await in the next one have me waiting in anticipation for you to post it
underdone chapter 8 . 11/6/2009
omg, this story is so good. it's my first encounter with your work and i am in love. to not update this story would be a crime against humanity :) will wait with baited breath for the next chapter.
DeviWan chapter 8 . 11/6/2009
Oh my goodness, I'm in love!

This story has, like, everything that I'm looking for in a story! I was so afraid that you wouldn't continue with this ugh-mazing story. Don't scare me like that...ever again...**cries and rolls around on the floor**

Anywyas, I'm loving how your characters are so interesting and the plot is definately a great one. I just LOVE the moments of cuddling between Mahk and Kaheen! Those moments totally brought out my inner yaoi demon. ROAR!

Well, I'll be awaiting your update.

And you... update when you can.

Peace!
Keela1221 chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
Yay! You updated, for a while I was afraid that this was to be another wonderfull story that would never be complete. Anyway, I hope you can update soonish
Esquirella chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
Excellent update! Now Mahk needs to deal with his father. Of course he knew! He had to!
Penname-Kitsune-chan chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
I love how this story's coming along!

Please update soon!
Shiyuri chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
*sigh* After this chapter, I'm gonna move this story from "Alert" to "Favorite". :) Waiting for an update is agony, but such good update is definitely worth waiting for. I love your calm, collected, and smooth writing. Lately I've been catching stories that have the angst and drama prolonged to the point of unnecessary length; they wore me out. Now that Mahk and Kaheem are sure of their love for each other, they can move on to more pressing and intriguing issue, like the hidden traitor/assassin. *excited*

I'm looking forward to the next one. :) And hope RL is treating you well, or as well as one could hope.
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »