Reviews for Of Serial Dating
Niky D chapter 14 . 9/21/2011
I loved it I believe that Emma and Caden would make an adorable should definitely finish writing this fan fic and maybe you could do seperate stors after their example if they broke up while in college then you should have them meet agaiin and let the sparks fly!This selection is really put together and i love the jelousy of the best friend and the
leavemeialone chapter 14 . 7/28/2011
Emma has such a huge heart. I love how she seriously cares so much about the environment, I am also very passionate about the environment too. It is nice to see that she actually takes many actions and steps to do something about it. It is funny how she dumps guys for eating meat. :) Caden sounds like a sweetie. I know he is suppose to be a player, but he seems like a good guy. A guy that seems to really like Emma. I like how Emma also really cares about her friends. I also think the other characters are really awesome. It would be awesome if you updated :) Also, I wanted to write how I really like reading from different perspectives. I also like how there are other characters here that have issues, showing us it is not just about Emma and Caden.
starlight-angel88 chapter 14 . 4/1/2011
OMG this is such an amazing story! Please update soon! :D
xoxtina46xox chapter 14 . 12/21/2010
Love the idea of the story! hope you update soon, can't wait to see what's next :)
Sophie Grey chapter 14 . 9/21/2010
really good! please update soon!
11cina24 chapter 14 . 8/10/2010
Ehh, I kinda liked the shallow Alden(:

Too bad for Emma though. People assume things way to easily and it sucks to be in her spot when people don't even know HER. I know what it feels, sorta,lol. Not anymore though.

Very well written:)
Ederra chapter 14 . 8/10/2010
Hey, I really like where this fic is heading at the moment. I think it has the right amount of humor and drama that just makes you want to keep reading.

I like it how you switch between POVs, but I think that you should just stick to the POVs of the main characters ie Emma, Caden, Alden...etc. I don't think you need POVs of Kaleigh ...etc because they're feelings and thoughts aren't as important and should be shown in the other POVs (if you know what I mean).

I really like it though. I think your main character - Emma and quite unique and original.

Looking forward to your next chapter,

-Innocence
eminemluvr chapter 14 . 8/9/2010
I love this story!
whiskeydick chapter 14 . 8/9/2010
Alden! It's official he's my favorite character :P haha, I like how you made him seem 'shallow' (which, by the way, isn't shallow-it just shows that he's very unsmooth with girls that he likes, which is relieving because he seems so responsible-you know, being the sober one and taking care of Emma during and after that part) and super...well, nice and contemplative. Like when he put on his mp3 and listened to songs that had depressing lyrics...I could relate to him instantly haha

And I really, really, really like the bit with Emma. It shows that she isn't as confident as I thought she was :o it's surprising, I didn't expect that at ALL on her 'date,' so that was really interesting and entertaining. And I also liked how you made Josh not seem like the toolbox that I thought he was. I thought he was just another filler character, but you actually made him seem like much more than just that!

Looking forward to the next chapter! btw, just to help you out, you made a small typo-I dug around in my bad instead of my bag in Aldin's pov..right after Kaleigh says "you're breathing my air". It's really not that big of a deal, but I thought you may wanna know :)
ACKLAX3 chapter 14 . 8/9/2010
ahh i loved this chapter! poor Emma! can't wait for more:)
ACKLAX3 chapter 13 . 8/7/2010
ahh great chapter! sorry f0r the late review, i've been on vacation! can't wait for more:D
whiskeydick chapter 13 . 8/2/2010
Wow. I literally sat in this chair and read through all 13 chapters of your story hahaha. I LOVE this story. At first, I was slightly hesitant because there were so many characters and so many POVs but you pulled this off really well, and it seems like every character has a story to tell-instead of just being a filler character. Makes the story just that much better.

I noticed in some ANs that you thought that the pacing was a bit too slow? Idk if you're still concerned about that, but if you are, don't :) The pacing is really perfect and super solid-it keeps me entertained and still makes everything believable-it doesn't make me cringe like I always do when I read something cheesy or lame. Out of the 13 chapters I've read NOTHING made me feel like that.

This chapter in particular...I liked what Caden had to say at the end of the chapter-it shows that he isn't just some stupid pimpdaddy slob. For the first time in this story, it looked like Emma was the one who needed and got the reality check. Another wonderful thing I liked about your story-another dimension of Caden that I didn't exactly think was there :)

Keep updating! It'd be a damn shame for this one to go to waste!
Fromzeheart14 chapter 13 . 7/25/2010
good story :D :D
11cina24 chapter 13 . 7/22/2010
Ooh she just got a reality check!(:

Good chappie.
BabyDollAndGiantFreaK chapter 13 . 7/22/2010
I'm kind of confused by the 'between teeth' thing, is it lying through your teeth? Just to clarify haha. The whole Dylan and Caden fighting was really...fast paced, if that's the word.

I like how you brought up Emma's cellphone and the frog release because I didn't expect that. Caden saving Emma was cute(: And where Caden was saying how Emma was just another girl, it seemed more like he was trying to convince himself of that but I could be thinking that just because I want them to be together(: Haha, but I really liked the update and can't wait to hear more(:
85 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »