Reviews for Expect the Unexpected
Geckos chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
Omg, please update soon. )

So good.

But in the "near-rape" scene. Sorry to say, it didn't sound too real. A tad too much action and not enough screaming/words? Just saying :P

Keep it up!
Amber DeFabio chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
Oh, my God. I'm totally in love with this story and Sam is totally bossin.
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
ooh, I think I know who it is. Or who I hope it is. Anyhoo, love this, so please update soon!
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 4 . 5/22/2009
"“There's someone I'd like you to meet, Sam.” I shrugged, then had a thought.

“Um. Pants?”"

That made me laugh! So funny! Great chapter. No criticism from me!
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
LoL. Mr. Darcy. I love him. And I thought it was blondE, but I guess it all depends on what part of the world your from and what you're used to. They're both right.
blonski chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
I absolutely love it! I only wish the chapters were a bit longer :( but your writing is only a bit short of amazing! You've got a great inner voice for Sam :)
Axel 2000 chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
This is fantastic :)

Witty, well-written, and nicely done.

Good job! :D
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
You dont have to have an e on the end of blonde, its correct either way :P Great chapter. The drooling thing was great. I really love this! Its a great laugh! Its also really well written, I did pick up on one mistake at some point, but Ive forgoten what that was. I really like her new friend, she seems to get along with people really fast. Shes really awesome, I cant write characters like that :P Yeah, JEAlOUs! Anyway, it was great. Great Great Great! UPDATE SOON :P I want to find out more about this "Mr Darcy" :P Hehe.
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
"The goddamn sonuvabitch biology class. I may or may not have done a little victory dance in the hall." Oh My God! That was hilarious. Sam is so funny :P Actually a real positive sounding character. Shes awesome :P This was a great chapter.
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Ah, that was great. I loved the commentary kind of stuff in her head. It made me laugh (everyone looked at me like Im a loony,) Just some bits in there... Your writing is very pleasant to read :P Very cool style, you feel like youre really in her mind, which is great :)
sarafinna chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
I pretty much agree with everything Ali said and i think she was thinking of your "stream of consciousness" style of writing. Can't wait to read more though! also always available
aLLiCaT14 chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
First of all, Erika, I had no idea that you wrote fiction. That's awesome, and I'm always available to read and/or give a review. So let's see, here are mis thoughts...When I finished the last chapter I definitely wanted more. I wanted Sam to encounter someone or something that would make her question her constant cynicism. Her cynical viewpoint and sarcasm is very entertaining but it's good to balance it, like you did, with a different side of her (like her caring about her aunt). It gives her depth, like she's suppressing any vulnerable feelings. I particularly enjoyed the gingivitis reference in the second chapter, since that's quite you. I like the style of writing that you use..."train of thought" style? There's a word for it, I can't remember...it gets in her head and is truly from her perspective. The writing is definitely full of personality, and is very entertaining-a critique I could give is that some sarcastic comments might go right over some people's heads, people who don't know you already (example...I dunno...like the tie-dye blouse being not cotton, some might not see that as a problem :P). Those were the majority of my thoughts, hope they are useful in some way. Overall, I'm excited that you write! I didn't know that, and anytime you need it I would seriously love to read your stories and help in any way. Good luck :)
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
This is really good. You've got the character's voice down pat and all. I'm surprised this doesn't have more reviews. I mean, this should have at least 5-7, you know? Well, anyhoo, I like it a lot. With all these guys at the uni, who knows what's going to happen? Haha. I cheesed it up. Well, update soon!
ValerieYoung chapter 2 . 5/12/2009