Reviews for Not Enough
brilliantfusion chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
sim, tear out my heartstrings why don't you.

so i read that little a/n a couple days ago and finally read the story today...but after reading the note i kept muttering to myself the rest of the day "what the fyet" *grin* "fyetfyetfyet" *weird scary laughter*

you amuse me to say the least :D
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
i really really liked this. :)

Despite the fact there wasn't a happy ending (i love happy endings) the story line was.. attractive? interesting? well, somewhere along that line. :)
CaveDwellers chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Perhaps not a required read, but in hindsight knowing WWID would make life a heck of a lot easier to understand this oneshot.

"Sim was quick to point out when they first found it that it wasn't really an island because it wasn't completely cut off by water, but Tig was just as quick to shut him up."

Yeah Sim, no bursting people's bubbles now. We all know better than to do that.

I keep reading this past things and wondering to myself, "what would this Sim think if he heard of what would become of him in the future? Of what he would do?" I don't think he'd believe it at all.

Older girl? What older girl? Oh dear, jealous Tal doesn't sound like a good idea...

I think Tal's thoughts are very realistic, though. Good job. :D

There was an excess of the word smile in the last three lines of the first part. Synonyms?

Just a quick question: is Tig already on the Starship, which would explain his not being around?

Ha, I've done that before, pretend I've read faster than I have for the sake of someone else.

Oh, poor dense little Sim. Didn't even realize the peculiar emphasis on FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Liar. Liarliarliar.

Tal is a little liar, and that's pretty much the only thing I'm noticing right now. Great oneshot, though! It's definitely cute. :)

'Til next,