Reviews for One Last Goodbye
the ticking clock chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
this story is just beautiful. the emotions are so strong and clear, I love these two charecters! You have talent :)

your desription was beautifully done, I could clearly picture the scenes, and I love the way you write how they interact. This whole story was absuloutly believable, and the ending was so touching and well done. Great job
dragonflydreamer chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
[a single tear escaped and slid down her cheek] Eew, so cliche. I know you can do a lot better than that.

Nice ending. A tad too sappy for my tastes, but it was still realistic and maintained both of their personalities, so I have to say it was a good way to end it.

As a whole, the description in this was very good. It wasn't the most descriptive piece I've ever read, but that was good in a way because it wasn't overbearing and focused more on the dialgue. The desctiption that you did use was very thorough and described the scene well.

So, overall, nice piece. A good read and I'm glad I came across it :)

Sparkles from the Review Marathon (link in profile)
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Hm, interesting. I normally don't like romance stories, but the fact that this isn't all happygo-lucky-everything's-perfect kept me interested. It was a lot more realistic and had more depth to it.

I like both of your characters. This is a pretty short piece, but I can get a good feel for both of them. Em (Emma? Emily?) is a likable girl even though she's hurting Sable. And Sable...well, he's your typical clueless guy. Gotta feel some pity for him even though I can see Em's perspective, too.

The fact that I've read a full chapter of a romance story is shocking enough for me, but even more surprising is that I actually want to read on. Kudos!

Sparkles from the Review Marathon (link in profile)
annoyance chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
Great job! I liked the first part better.
Incohesive chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
Oh, I love the sweet smell of closure :D

thanks for the update!
DutchAver chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
Nice, finally a happy ending! I'm glad for Emily and Sable they're together anyway. Well done!
belisha chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
oh yes... there just has to be more...dont be evil and leave us hanging...
hiya chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
More!
jenjen-0 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Omg you have to make this a two shot or I'll just be so sad! How depressing :( Gosh he's stupid. Ah well.
oreofudge'D chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Uggh Sad ending, but good! [:
Incohesive chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Hey there. Loved the story :D

I would LOVE to read a second chapter
DutchAver chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
That's heartbreaking, but it's a really good one-shot and well-written. Please make this a two-shot!