Reviews for Confessions at the End of the World
Truly Yours Forever chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Beautiful work, I love the style.
frogfarts chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I CAN RELATE.
Hyk chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This was so good...So... Cute and awesome and...I don't know...I LOVED IT!
Jitterbugisawriter chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
awwww... i love it3
peggy day bell chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
i love this piece of work! it gave me goosebumps at the end! & it so reminded me of me when you said at the end "i hope you don't mind". it also made me want to share it with the world so everyone knows to tell the person/people they like that they like them, in case it's time & just in case they don't get another chance. short & sweet, but soo profound! good job!
110Million chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I loved it. It really made me think, you know? This is a love story, it has all the elements of a love story. It has romance, it has characters, and all that. Hahahaha, I am babbling.

But seriously. It made me think about how we waste our time. When you said 'its the end of the world again' I inmediately knew I was going to read something different. Something GOOD. And I'm happy to report that it did not dissapoint.

One more thing: I envisioned the person talking in this story as a girl, and the person she was talking to as a boy. Is that ok?
Sally Balboa chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I loved it. It would make a great story line.
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
It's...very regretful and wonderful at the same time...
Baellen chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
One word: Brilliant.
Nayru Farore chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
That was...epic. Short, to the point, I loved it.
pirate skittles chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
"There's something you need -– no, that's not right. Something I want you to know. You don't need to do anything about it. "

i like your take on the otherwise trite line. because it's true, anyway, the other person is just saying it for her own benefit. :)

it's a very sweet story.
Vinwin chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
sweet.
chewychester chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I really liked this story.
balloonfista chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Totally awesome. :)

Ri
demi.91 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
It's funny how this voice says "It’d kill me if you never knew, ever."

Because presumably, if its the end of the world they will all die anyway!

I acctually like this, you have a good sense of voice and alot is said with so little acctually being said.

Well done