Reviews for Imperfect Prince Charming
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Aw, how sweet. I love all the little details you give that makes him really come alive.

I loved the lines:

[A rude and obnoxious/Annoying sense of humor] Ah, so true.

[Has no manners at the dinner table/But then again….Neither do I] This made me chuckle.

[In reality I can really touch/Really feel, really love/Better than any fairy tale] I thought this was the most relatable line and really got into the mind of the speaker. There's something amazing about just being able to hold someone in your arms, isn't there?

The whole time I was expecting a turn of "but he's perfect in these ways," but I thought you wrapped it up nicely. It almost might be better to leave your readers to construct the positive aspects for themselves.
L. Sherman chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Wow.

I'm pretty sure you summed up the reason most of us love our own men perfectly, hun. The lines running the end, starting with "Because the fun of my/" and going right to the end.

It's utterly perfect. Believe me, this is the closest that comes to summing up why my own dysfunctional relationship is still working. In a sense, it's my own personal, not so perfect fairy tale - er, reality.

WELL DONE! LOVE IT!