Reviews for Danse Macabre
Novella Vialli chapter 8 . 5/25/2010
pls pls update soon!
Reviewer chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
I love Darius :) I'm starting to warm to Aislin too.

Do try and update soon.

There is one problem though that I have.I am Irish but what the hell is St. Patty's Day? If I hadn't seen the 17 of March I wouldn't have known what you were on about. I know your American and that but please do change it to Paddy's day or just Patricks day no one here says 'Patty'
rosieroo chapter 8 . 4/7/2010
ah! i dont like this siobhan! irial sounds very,very evil. i like darius though! hes cute!
aurora borealis chapter 8 . 4/3/2010
Very interesting story. I like the characters, although I don't feel like I know them that well yet.

Can't wait to read more. I really like this. :)
WhoDoesn'tLoveAWriterLikeMe chapter 8 . 3/27/2010
oh... hhaha ive been reading this all day and i would LOVE for you to update. im a little confused tho. what happened at the end? who is this siobhan person?
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 8 . 3/16/2010
hey you. yeah you. the person who never updates before 3 months. yeah im talking about you. what do you think im trying to get across? cmon i know you know the answer.

yeah. so update. quicker. please. this is a good story but ive forgotten what its about.

so what have you learned today?

oh right. update faster
Skyterra chapter 8 . 3/15/2010
I'm not sure whether to celebrate or cry... so I'll do both.

Yay! A new chapter!

No! I need more! Please keep writing! Your story is really fascinating and I can't wait until the next chapter comes out!
TymCon chapter 8 . 3/15/2010
Exciting. Lol the way you were telling when Siobhan was leaving, like letting grammer go, i thought he'd like take out a gun or something. Lol. Can't wait to see what happensXD
Nota chapter 8 . 3/15/2010
Yay, you updated! XD I really like how this chapter turned out. I can't wait to see what Siobhan's deal is. Please update again soon. Don't wait 8 months this time missy. Write now *whips* :D
chng234 chapter 8 . 3/14/2010
i hope dare will save her
Just Silly Me chapter 7 . 3/6/2010
Hi there! I read this story as my requirement to be a La Campanella judge... so here's the Pros and Cons I came up with. I was seriously nitpicking and really out of it, so sorry if some of this stuff is wrong...

PROS: Great vocabulary. Good grammar. Any grammatical errors there are are very slight and don’t interfere too much with the story’s flow. Nice hook with the dialogue. Saying “Homo sapiens” was pretty cool, haven’t seen that before much. The bathroom portal was also a nice touch! There were some funny moments in the story—-not too many to distract the reader, but enough to be interesting. The part about the motorcycle and cars reminded me of a friend of mine. “Dear Goddess” was funny, it added something special and relevant to the story. “But she’s good exercise” is also a good comment that doesn’t reveal too much and intensifies the mystery. Both Darius and Aislin are very funny, especially when Aislin says her birthday is April thirty-first. Some characters have a distinction in speech. Darius and Aislin have cute nicknames for each other. Even though it’s in third person, Darius’ and Aislin’s point of views differ in a distinctive way.

CONS: In chapter 1: What’s Brandon’s attempt? Maybe this should have been elaborated on more, maybe a sentence or two. Slightly confusing in the beginning. Level ten? Level ten what? I also get a better feel of Aislin than Darius. I’m not sure if it was the author’s intention, however. Also, the name of the story doesn’t jive with the storyline right away; if so, I’m not getting it. Darius’ relationship with Danielle isn’t mentioned; if it is it’s not very clear. Not all the characters have speech that is particularly distinctive. Characters apart from Aislin and Darius can be a little difficult to keep track of, almost every chapter introduces a new one. The setting isn’t really introduced until chapter 5, even then it’s very subtle. We don’t find out Brandon and Darius are twins until chapter 6 and it comes as a huge shock.

I really liked it, I really did! As I said, Aislin and Darius were absolutely hilarious! I really hope you'll update soon. I laughed so much in this story. There were some grammar things off, like I may have said, but they weren't too bad and you have betas for that so I won't interfere :). Anyway, please write more soon! -JSM
pillers of the earth chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
hey i cant wait for the next chapter hurry please
Chocorange888 chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
I just found this today and was completely sucked in. The characters are great and it's really funny the way they interact. You have just the right amount of humour and serious plot weaved into eachother.

Thank you very much. I sincerely hope you'll continue to update this.
renegade01 chapter 7 . 1/6/2010
cool story. i liked it when she mistakes darius for someone else at the beginning. his reaction was funny. keep it coming. ;)
Skyterra chapter 7 . 1/1/2010
Hey! Hilarious as usual - I love your characterization and dialogue.

At, "Then ran to hide his the rising blush beneath his tan," do you mean to take out the first "his?" I love the way you compare him to a nun. Haha.

I'm a bit confused at this part: "Brandon spun Darius evaded Brandon’s kick, sized him by the ankle, and pulled."

Sorry this seems to be kind of snarky, but I'm writing things while I'm reading. You're really good!

By the way, I really like Dani. I would love her as a best friend.

Please update soon! As always, love your writing.
136 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »