Reviews for Danse Macabre
Skyterra chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Oh, nevermind about the name thing between Aaron and Eamon. Haha, the butt-wriggling part made me laugh aloud. Great job!
Skyterra chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Hi, I really like the style of your writing. But I'm confused on one part - it says her father's name is Aaron O'Reilly but then Aislin calls her father Eamon. Is that on purpose or an accident?
Spiked Angel chapter 7 . 12/6/2009
ADORED! This is a great plot,and it's great that there aren't really any grammar mistakes...those are annying! Lols and the D-man and Brandon! Have you ever read Wicked Lovely, Ink Exchange, and Fragile Eternity? Cause the names are similar:Aislinn, Irial, Sorcha...
Caoimhe chapter 7 . 11/6/2009
AH! I love this story! I love the world that you've created... or two worlds, rather. The characters are interesting, too, and I can't wait to read more about them! Please update soon!
53BookTitles chapter 7 . 10/17/2009
She is awesome and I love the twins :D

Please continue!

bookie xx
Just Mystical chapter 7 . 10/5/2009
MaeMaes MaeMaes MaeMaes!

Seriously... I'm spewing that I didn't find this wonderful fiction of yours sooner. But nonetheless I've found it and caught up to this latest update and... and I'm enjoying it!

Loving the whole "two different worlds"and magical powers. But most of all I heart the characters you've managed to create with that imaginative head of yours. They seem so believable and I HEART Darius' character. In a way it's funny how he isn't egotistical considering he has the entire school swooning over him!

You've made him cute and sweet :) Was absolutely curling in embarrassment at the whole walking-in scene haha!

The only beef I have is that you left me with a cliffhanger! I'm waiting for Darius to hopefully save the day! :)

JM
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
I like this story a lot but you left a cliffie :( oh well, it adds to the suspense. Btw, im ur 100 th reviewer! Woo hoo! Lol :) update ASAP
BlueAki chapter 7 . 9/9/2009
aw, cliffhanger! Great story so far!
alwaysautumn chapter 7 . 8/28/2009
Oh no!

What's going to happen now?

A-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h!

Don't die Aislin!

Update! ;)

x reeka
j chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
hi please edit heart lotion spf so vena can put up the 13th chapter please
devil's-fav-angel chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Wow, this is really good. Keep writing!
Forbidden Smiles chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
Woah, the ending...

Nice!
sasha blue chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
this is so cool.i love it.

i like how you go from one person's view to the next without breaking character.

:) good job.

p.s: i'm so favoriting this!
dabombticktick chapter 7 . 7/12/2009