Reviews for The Garden
Guest chapter 5 . 5/18/2015
This is a sad story (in a good way). I was surprise at the endings of each chapter. And strangely, I somtime have dreams that foretell the future.
Anna Cate chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
This is a purely personal thing, but I don't like the way you switch. I think saying "it's so-and-so's perspective now" breaks the reader out of the flow of the story. Some people prefer that than having to figure out who's telling what's going on, but maybe you could find an easier way to switch back and forth...
howdylv08 chapter 6 . 6/25/2009
Hey! It's Sophie.

I just got my own account, so I will be posting some of my stuff soon. Might I suggest getting someone to betaread before you upolad? Mistakes are a giant blemish on the face of a great story! Wouldn't want to take away from its glory!

Just dropping in,

Sophie :3
Chancee chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
This is awesomely written!

I really love the intensity of the first and the mystery and then the conclusion was well done. I love how you wove our suspensions to think of someone else, and then BANG! It was Ken.

Great job!

Oh and Troy, I can't wait to see what will happen with his father and so I need to hurry up and finish reading it.

This was well paced and the way you describe things is clean and short. That is always a plus!

Overall phenomenal job and I think you has your self a new fan!

Momo~Author of My Queen/ Reviewer from The Roadhouse.
The crazy muffin in your bag chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
ARRGH! Why'd you leave it hanging like that? I want to know what happens next! Please update soon! I love your characters. I can see them perfectly, and might I say, they are all beautiful people. (well, except for Mr. Williams, of course. but he's supposed to be a dick)I am so excited for you to finish this! Keep me updated! I will be checking!
Radioactive chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
I love this. It's like part Douglas Adams, part Chuck Palanhiuk, at their brutul, hilarious, surreal best. I like the balance of running storylines with little vignettes and tangents...involving, yet fresh. Keep it coming.
CL chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
I LOVE this story!

I find it very interesting, and it makes me want to read more. Great job, even though there is one mistake.

:D
moongazer7 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Your story is rough. First of all. Introduce the character or object before useing the object or the character. You talked about a building like we are suppose to know there is one there. Introduce the building, and then describe it. Also, describe the patient before he starts doing something. I have no idea of who he is.

"Ken took the paper without looking on it. "

At it not on it. Writing is on it, you can't look on it though, you can only look at it.

introduce your other characters correct, I am still really confused.