Reviews for I Hated Him
anitsirK chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
YEY! Something different for a change. :) Really good one-shot!
BethyT chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I love this. I'm usually not one to read anything with sex scenes like that, but wow, it was really, really good. It made me smile; it's hard to come across original One Shots like this. Quite refreshing.
animegirl214 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
aww :)

thanks for the oneshot! :D

ur very good at writing stories and oneshots... :)
TasteYourSins chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
:O that was awesome.

tho it would've been AMAZING if it lengthened into a multi-chapter fic. but who am i to complain? XD

loved it. favorited!
Shewriteslove chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Haha. cute. love it.
Kat chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Amazing (:
Float a Boat chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I really loved this. It was really enjoyable and had a good flow to it. I like how your characters are not the typical teenagers it was refreshing to read. The sex scene was good. This is definitely going on my favorites.
bipolarlover chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
this is so good!

perfect.
bookwrm chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
CUTE! made me all happy inside!

good job :)

kon
NattieLove chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
plz tell me that this wasn't a one shot... i want more!
annoyance chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
An entertaining read!
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
That was a really nice story! It was so touching to read about how their relationship progessed, and "Angel"'s past. A great piece without too much description of the abstract, but rather the description of the concrete. Keep it up!

The Reverse Edge Blade
Noie chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Great one-shot; you're best so far! Thanks for posting.
merecedeslove chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Yeah they got together. I just hope he wouldn't die on her anytime soon. Wish there would be more to the story: maybe.
First reviewer chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Oh many more, probly

That was so cute. You set up the romance pretty nicely, and then, though I kinda cringed when they just went ahead and did it, thinking they would regret it later (or atleast, Angel would, since it was obvious Hugh loved her) but it turned out happy and good, so yay.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2