Reviews for Stratagem
The Aliens of Venus chapter 25 . 12/23/2009
Raphaelle is cool. Umm... what do you mean by "the thing they call tele"?
The Aliens of Venus chapter 24 . 12/23/2009
Hmm, I sort of saw that coming, 'cause I thought that the alien replaced Marc after he went on vaction or something, but WOW, awesome chapter!
The Aliens of Venus chapter 23 . 12/23/2009
Oh my gosh, Marc IS the alien! *squeals in delight* That is so amazing! I love this story :D
rara saryn chapter 24 . 9/7/2009
Cool story. More please! I did see that the guy was going to be Marc
magllena chapter 15 . 6/9/2009
Can't wait for next update :)
magllena chapter 14 . 6/7/2009
Yay an update :)
animeragon chapter 13 . 5/22/2009
I like this story :) Please keep up the good work.

It's an interesting plot, although it moves a bit slowly.

I'm sorry if I don't really have any criticism, but I'm not really one to ask.

Mel-Dog Moody chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
I read your story and I liked it. I was just wondering about some things. The Infinite for instance, you say they're power hungry neighbours but what are there main motives for domination. I think they have more motive than "the Queen desired us to."? Is it for colonisation? For resources’ and if so which ones? Is there a resource they need that is unavailable to them and they need to attack other planets. Or maybe a xenophobia, because that might explain why they were destroying worlds. It just doesn't make any sense to destroy a home world just because you feel like it. Maybe you could explain in another chapter why they are power hungry why they are hostile to other life forms to the point that they force a race to flee in one of there stolen ships to seek refuge. Have other races been destroyed by them?

I was also wondering about the blue aliens that came to earth to escape the bad ones, have they fully integrated into Earth’s society or have they long disappeared after they helped, because there isn’t really much more mentioned about them after this chapter, just that they came and gave substantial technological help to mankind and everyone loved them and there was a new world of peace. This future you’ve is almost utopian in some respects, but not without it’s downfalls as mentioned with children having mental health issues and laziness of course. Is there any chance that this might change?

I like your character Jackie though. She seems kind of rebellious but at the same time not so sure of herself due to her psychiatric problems. I've written a story with a character with dissociative identity disorder but she is more for humour’s sake as the story she is in is a bit obscure.

Anyways I digress as I am rambling. I do think your story is creative and your flow is good too. Keep writing.

Mel-Dog :)