Reviews for Interior Monologue
spn chapter 10 . 5/25/2010
even though you can't respond, i'm really glad you updated. i really enjoy this story; update soon! :)
fullybooked chapter 10 . 5/25/2010
HAha! I really love this sotry!

I really enjoy it.
Midnight113 chapter 10 . 5/24/2010
It's so nice seeing Feather's show more human like qualities and emotions. That's shows some serious improvement which I love. Very cute ending too. Damien is hilarious, what a guy, lol. And Patricia's a cool character, I like that they were doing a little bonding and their talk was very interesting as well. Believe me, we appreciate that you snuck your laptop with you. Good work! I just hope you don't get in trouble, I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya. ;) Can't wait to read more!
HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC chapter 10 . 5/24/2010
Ah I love feathers. She so cute, I just want to hug her and teach her the ways of us :P

But then you wouldn't have a story would you.?. ;)

Great chappy hope to see more soon, thanks for sneaking your laptop out :P
On The Tip Of My Tongue chapter 10 . 5/24/2010
I have absolutely no idea what a novella is, but it sounds nice. :)

THANK GOD you finally updated this! :D I've been waiting, for, like, EVAR. (not really, only a couple of weeks at most) Thank you kindly. :)
Roselyn Flores chapter 10 . 5/24/2010
This is really good. I've never read anything like it. Its great! I hope you update soon. I want to see what happens next!

Tootles,

Roselyn
MaxMcDowell chapter 10 . 5/24/2010
AlijaS117 chapter 10 . 5/24/2010
great chapter update soon!
HeartsOfDiamonds chapter 9 . 4/28/2010
I'm just going through your stories one by one right now. You probably already know this, but i just want to say that you're a really great author. Even though i know you're not updating much on this story, could you atleast try to update once in a while? Thanks.
dawn's light chapter 9 . 4/25/2010
I really enjoy this story; it is so interesting! Please, update soon! Thanks :)
all i've ever wanted chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I love all of your stories, but this one, especially. Although, there are a few errors, the concept is such a good one. Please, Please, update soon! :) :)
redambrosia chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
lmao dude she is so funy! & I love that her name is Feathers it's like she's a fallen angel who's adapting to earth )
somewherepastnowhere chapter 9 . 4/16/2010
Just discovered this story and must say it's really good. I really hope you update soon! :)
ADG chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
btw i love shark in the water shit is sick buh feathers is too innocent ugh love ha and damien something wrong with his ass smack smack!
E chapter 9 . 4/7/2010
loved the last scene, couldn't stop laughing
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »