Reviews for Interior Monologue
Hello chapter 16 . 6/10/2011
Hahaha. I hope that you're still checking the reviews.. because this review will be one of the LONG reviews. :)

First of all, this story of yours, I can say, is one of the AWESOME stories I had read. Thank you for that.

Secondly, as a fellow author (yes, I'm also an author, but I have troubles of logging in) I can say that it's normal to have a writer's block. Though, I haven't experienced any writer's block, I can say that it's okay.

Thirdly, as a reader, I can say that the ending was rather disappointing. I mean, yes. I love the story, VERY MUCH. But I'm kind of disappointed about the ending. NO, this isn't a flame review. I just wanna tell you my opinion. Honestly, when I read the chapters 15 and 16.. I was like "HUH? What the heck was that?" I mean, yeah, the 15 was Shane's point of view but the ch16? Nope. I don't think that they were related. I mean, hey. Someone called Feathers right? I mean, someone called her "Hey, chickadee, why are you crying?" So when I read that, I'm guessing that it was Corwin. And then when I read the chapter 15 and 16.. I was really... SHOCKED. I mean, hey. What was that? Haha. So I guess, you can't say she was killed after the thief stole her purse, she cried right? I guess that you forgot about that tiny detail.

Fourth, please. I mean, you can take your time for your other stories, but PLEASE. I'm begging you. Would you please rewrite the Chapters 15-16? Or even just the 16? It'll be alright if you want Feathers dead. I'll even say that "GO FOR IT!" Haha. I love tragedies. I love sad stories because they makes me cry. Haha. Weird, I know. But please. No matter what, I'm begging you. I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE this story. So, please don't leave this hanging.

Fifth, whenever I read stories, my imagination always run wild. Haha. So, while reading this story of yours, I can say that I have some ideas. I can share it with you if you like. Just send me a message. My pen name is " 27"

I have so many things to tell you about your story, but since I RARELY give reviews, that personality of mine kickied in, and TADA! Whatever it is that I want to say.. disappeared in my mind. Haha.

But still. Please reconsider this review. Thank you very much.. for this AWESOME story.

Take care, and God bless.

- michan27
Makeupdoll chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
That is so creepy. So she is a robot? That has her period...I am scared of robots after watching Irobots when the robots went crazy...:l How come Number A1162 listened to the the prime m inister but not Olivia? Is i because he created her?
Makeupdoll chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Wow. I'm hooked onto your story...Loved the battle of who's son is better between Shane and Parker. What time period is this set in by the way? Sorry if you put it in and I just missed it :l Harsh that the dude named her Number A1162, loved how the girl growled at Olivia though.
Nepenthe Intensions chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
oh my goshh.. this was a story that had potential beyond words.

i am pretty disappointed about the end, but i'm also a writer-i understand. you just get so bored and writing it actually becomes painful haha.

anyways, you're a brilliant writer; hopefully you'll regain enough interest in it one day to finish! :)
Ladyodd chapter 15 . 4/6/2011
kinda of a nice away to end it…. in a weird way… :)
I'mTheSummerToYourWinter chapter 16 . 3/28/2011
I was really enjoying this story, and then it just stops? There isn't really an ending because nothing resolves or ends it's just a confusing poem thing at the end. So it was really good up until now, it's like when you're watching a great film and it freezes because the dvds scratched or something and it's irritating hahaha

Good story anyway, despite the ending :) kept me entertained for a little while
Rosedreamer101 chapter 16 . 3/22/2011
Aww i love this story ! you really captured the characters. if i were to imagine a robot, this is exactly how she would be. great story...though, i only read to chpter 5, then i noticed it had a sad ending. i dont like sad endings so yeah . but good story :)
Tee chapter 16 . 3/13/2011
I so h8 u...:-(. Its a gr8 story & i luvd it. & plz, get back 2 it soon. I LOVED it so much...
TheWhispersHauntMe chapter 16 . 2/28/2011
Aww, The ending was very upsetting. / It leaves me wanting more... I still LOve it! I do hope you come back to it when you have more ideas for it... Yeah...

D
NinjaKittyKawaii chapter 16 . 2/27/2011
I really like this story, i just dont like how you ended it. It was really abrupt. Personally, I think the story should be a little longer. Maybe make Feathers more like a human and have Shane love her before killing her. I think if you want to leave the story as is, then maybe you should show (write?) Shane's reaction to Feathers' death. And just an idea, since you started the story with "Holy Night," then maybe you should end it with it too.
Someone chapter 15 . 2/17/2011
I cannot believe u did not end the story

U better end the story because I am really pissed right now

She did not die she cannot die!
Eternal Skies chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I'm sorry if my review was awful. I was just upset and angry because your story had so much potential. I loved the idea and was furious it was gone to waste because it wasn't acted out to it's potential. Is all.

I know it's hard to "please the fans" and all, but if your story was worth it, I bet these fans would wait for a long, long time for you to pick up your inspiration. Rushing it isn't the solution.

I had a story up here last year, and I got a lot of positive feedback on it. Then I just got stuck and I couldn't keep it up, so I took it down. It was disappointing to me, but I couldn't fool myself. Now I'm just waiting to feel like writing it all over again.

Sorry again, didn't mean it to sound so...I don't know.
horse4ever chapter 15 . 2/10/2011
does she die?

:'(
Scarlett Letters chapter 15 . 2/9/2011
Ok, so like the other people out there, I hated the ending, but unlike most of them I'm not here to bitch you out. I guess they didn't read that you lost inspiration for this story, but they probably don't write and are readers with accounts. Going back to finish a story you have no ideas for is really hard and usually doesn't get a lot of effort from the author, but at least you attempted to give them closure. They can't send you hate mail for that. You told them they'd be mad at you, so they should havenstopped there and not read and instead emailed you ideas or used their own imaginations to create the end that they wanted. Hello! It says tragedy, that means it's not going to end with strawberry fields forever. It pisses me off royally that people would go out of their way to write you a shitreview instead of understanding where you are coming from. You're a great editors and we all have writer's block so I know what boat you're in. Keep writing and hopefully none of these bad reviews guns you oft writing. We have good days and bad days, but just remember that you tried to give them what they wanted and they threw it righ back at you ( the moral being write for yourself and use their good reviews to further inspire your creations and bad reviews to fix what can be done better.):)
jaime chapter 16 . 2/9/2011
I honestly thought that was the best ending for her. Dying isn't a good thing but it was probly the most peaceful thing for her in a world she just could not understand. Either way she would have been broken. I just wonder what will happen to shane now that she is dead and everything. But a small part of me hoped someone who wasn't shane like the doctor, could have wooed her and won he heart. Yet life doesn't always have happy endings lol
288 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »