Reviews for Interior Monologue
HeartsOfDiamonds chapter 15 . 2/3/2011
Sorry to say, but that ending was so... blunt. It's so random it could be a poem by itself, not to mention there's no detail at all. I get that you lost the drive to write this story and all, but this chapter was a bit of a disappointment. Sorry if I sound harsh, but I really did love the story overall.
LeaveThePieces chapter 15 . 2/3/2011
Okay... I'm going to be super critical about this.

The thing is, I don't usually read fantasy because I can never get into it. I don't want to imagine what could be out there. I like to live in reality. That being said, I read the story and I got really into it. There were a few mistakes here and there, but it was good.

However, that was a crap ending. Even if it was supposed to be a tragedy (which I despise), it was bad. It just cut off the story. Like, if you really want her to die then you should write it out. What happens before, during and after?

I understand the trouble in writing it. You don't know how to put it in words or something like that. But still, it has a great plot and then all of a sudden there is nothing.

I couldn't have come up with this kind of script and had the patience to write it out. It seems like you're robbing yourself of a really good story leaving it like that, no offense.

I'm not a mean person, I'm honestly trying to be constructive.
Midnight113 chapter 15 . 2/3/2011
While part of me loves the way you ended it with allowing the reader to imagine their own conclusion to the story, another part of me would love an epilogue. It's so sad though, thinking about it with Feathers and this chapter really hit that emotional level. Well done!
Queen.Of.Cupcakes chapter 15 . 2/3/2011
You have to make an epilogue...you just have to! To make up for the LONG wait and this chapter! I liked it but at the same time hated it because it was way too sad :( now we'll never know if she lives, or dies. If she lives, did she learn to be human? Just...please do it :) Please?
MaxMcDowell chapter 15 . 2/3/2011
YAY! YOU"RE FINALY BACK! YAYAYAYAYYAY!

jumps up and down and does a happy dance

Also hands you and your muse 2 huge platers of big cookies for this chapter

I don't mind the ending at all. I like it acctualy. Some stories are great when left for you to immagine the ending.

I can't wait for updates for My Wolf Boy, Moonlight and Roses,and Cigarette, Sex and Knives. I like tha other 3 too, but the three I named are my favorites.

Hands you and your muse 6 huge platers of big cookies for each of my favorite stories 2 for each of you . New chapters equeal more cookies!
ebs12 chapter 15 . 2/3/2011
so depressed :'( poor feathers

I hate Shane - how could he just leave her!
Rosey-Blue chapter 15 . 2/3/2011
I was just thinking of you and your stories today!

No, I'm not gonna say anything about the ending. Nope! wont say a word.
CaNnAbIsCaToNtHeLoOsE chapter 14 . 1/26/2011
It's an amazing story. Love feathers to pieces! Please update soon!
brokendollhouse chapter 14 . 1/23/2011
I so can't wait to hear more!
emilyrr chapter 14 . 12/3/2010
Aww this is such a cute story...even though it won't be long I can't wait for you to finish it
MaAgEc chapter 14 . 11/2/2010
NO! More please. One of those most intriguing stories ever. It made me laugh and cry at the same time.

I really like Feather's characterization. She's so cute. :)
DevourtheStars chapter 14 . 10/31/2010
Give. Me. More. Please.
EmptySh3ll chapter 14 . 10/30/2010
wow. can't wait for the next chapter. (ps. i might be just feeling a little vindictive or evil, but I want Shane to chase after feathers and not get her (meaning in this situation and the whole romance situation) for a very very very very very very long time.

yeah.
clear skye chapter 14 . 10/28/2010
Wow I started crying by the end of this chapter. I can't wait for a new update!
NB-writer chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
SacreBleu where are you! PLEASE COME BACK! Or at least tell us where you are now, or if your not coming back.
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »