Reviews for Rule the World: Revised Edition
PaintedPicture chapter 41 . 9/8/2013
Wow... I fully thought we had lost the real Rebecca for a moment. I think it would have been cool to have an alternative ending where he stayed captain of the ship and they became pirates together, it kinda annoys me that the two atlantic gods consumed and changed James just as much as Rebecca changed, they kinda prophesied something James felt he had to believe and consumed by greed thought he was entitled to it.. I also felt that the reason she was so darkened was because they didn't pursue the relationship that they were supposed to. But then. It wouldn't work would it, if they stayed on the ship? But my goodness, That was such a good and strong story. Besides the few grammatical errors and few spelling mistakes it is beautifully written. Its Capturing and not a dull moment, but most of all it flows. Nothing feels out of place. I just couldn't believe you killed the main character! I was shocked. I couldn't stop reading!
delight.full chapter 41 . 4/3/2012
I was up day and night reading this, and I am so glad that it was worth it! Slow and methodically thought out, I'm glad that you didn't make Rebecca and James' relationship quick to turn to romantic feelings. I truly thought that you were going to leave Rebecca in that darker personality version of herself, and that it was going to have to take a whole other adventure to fix her. But the way the story ended and the way in which Rebecca came back to herself was very sweet. It tied up loose ends, while fixing a major problem! Thanks for the great read!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 41 . 11/4/2011
I felt all warm and tingly by the end of it :D

This was a fantastic read throughout! Favouriting!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 28 . 10/12/2011
This story is seriously amazing! I truly hope you plan to publish!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 17 . 10/9/2011
I LOVE the twist of events you add to your story, just makes it more amazing! :D
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 12 . 10/8/2011
I'm beginning to love James even more X333
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 11 . 10/8/2011
Stoppin' by to review! I'm enjoying every bit of it!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
Where has this story been all my life?

I'm only 5 chapters in so far but I'm loving every bit of it! To the point where I should be taking this time to sleep!
lovelikehope chapter 41 . 6/21/2011
I REALLY liked your story...wait, scratch that. I love it.

It was completely original and I loved every minute of it. You incorporated airships and places like Atlantis into your story so flawlessly that it was like I expected to walk on down to the airdocks and see this jaunty crew.

James has to be one of my favorite original male characters because he was so...i can't think of a good enough word, but he's something, alright. Rebecca was great too and I wasn't big on her past but it was a major part of the story and I think it really helped to shape her more as a person in the story.

Another thing I loved about this story was that their first kiss was in the very last chapter. Normally that would tick me off to no end and I would quit the story...but what you did was give romance and show that he was clearly interested without really having to get physical about it...

Overall, I loved the book and I think your writing is amazing. I realize that this review was extremely long but I try and give credit where credit is due...which results in long, drawn out, reviews with lengthy paragraphs that detail the things I think are important...and really the only things I can remember because I'm typing amazingly fast...

What's with all the dots?.

-great story,i loved it...that if all...i also put this on my favorite list...
Vaelynne chapter 41 . 1/11/2011
I just wanted to say that this was amazing and that i loved it.
probably just one of a million chapter 41 . 11/22/2010
This story was wonderful. All of the characters were quite real, with their own personalities. Your writing is lovely as well, although at times some of the sentences were phrased a bit awkwardly or words were misspelled. However, these weren't enough to hurt the overall story and they were mostly things that could be edited out.

So, my first official favorite on this website! Great job, keep up the wonderful writing.

Love from,

Charlie
Katie Runyon chapter 41 . 9/30/2010
A year, huh? Interesting.

Aww, George and Maggie, how cute. The mother wants to baby James, and the father reminds her that he's a grown man. Liked that scene.

Aww! Will and Elizabeth!

Finally! It took them long enough! :) Their scenes were great. So intimate and emotional. It was a great way to end it. A great story, with a nice happily ever after!
Katie Runyon chapter 40 . 9/30/2010
While flat-on-your-face drunk is the best time to scheme! :)

Rebecca is back in England, and trying to move on and start a new life. While James is trying to find a way to get her back. Only one more chapter to go, so can he do it? And what will become of them?
Katie Runyon chapter 39 . 9/30/2010
Wow, really good chapter! So much tension! And poor Caleb. That part was so sad, it almost made me cry. I loved the back and forth between Rebecca and James. It was all really well done. So much going on there. And then Rebecca's admission in the end. Great! :)
Katie Runyon chapter 38 . 9/30/2010
Rebecca really wants off that ship. And poor Will. He holds on, even after most would have given up. He has the patience of a saint. Maybe now James will wake his ss up and realize what is going on. At least Rebecca does still care about them, enough to not want them dead!
98 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »