Reviews for this could have been about you
speakeasy-love chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
i know this one is short but i love it.

the last line just gets to me
cassandove chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
Names: She smolders, (a) Softer Sin.

This makes me sad. And afraid. I like it! :D
cassandove chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
Names: A Silenced Revolution, All You Need is Oxygen, My Turn to be Brave.
cassandove chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
Name: my sweetest downfall.
cassandove chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
The name I recognize is "and you fall", which has been changed. I take your challenge to find all the names.
cassandove chapter 26 . 5/8/2010
I see my old penname in here! (let me have december) 8D
facingdemons chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
once again, Dollface and her cancer. Amazing author. And the For Shame chapter has caught my eye :D
facingdemons chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
Hahahha.

She smolders.

One of my favourite authors. This is really unique.
Little girl Big world chapter 26 . 5/5/2010
Oh oh oh I was so excited to see that there was a new entry in this!

I love this so much.

"all i knew was that it was me. and it was you.

and there were no smudged edges between us anymore."

Brilliant lines :D

I didn't pick up on any of the pen names usually I find one or two, hm, I'm curious now. Well great writing, as always
dynamite chapter 26 . 5/2/2010
i appluad you on this, for surely it is the most beautiful piece i have seen you write here.
alyxnic chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
the only one i've caught so far is 'i'll ask the stars above.'

very good, this is definetly nothing but original, i'll give you that.

great work.

razorwire lover.
rippling iris chapter 25 . 11/25/2009
what a clever idea! and the result is rather amazing. i'll be honest: i hadn't read this fic before (i just read the entire thing now...i should really go to bed), because i have you on author alert and i was getting tons of emails because you're so freaking prolific-not a bad thing i'm just lazy. so i finally got around to reading it and i'm quite impressed. i only recognized one pen name which is burning in effigy. i really only read the fics by people who i have on author alert so i don't branch out into new authors unless i get really bored. i should read some stuff by other people...it's just so much easier to only read things by an author you know is good. so much on this site is utter shite...no offense to any aspiring writer, i'm sure there're plenty of people who have read my stuff and gotten a bad taste in there mouth (heavens knows i do when i look back at some of my old poems).

this is a really involved review isn't it. my point was: you're awesome but being overtired has made me quite chatty. i'm going to bed now. i hope a remembered punctuation because i'm not rereading this and checking for commas.
drink me pretty chapter 25 . 11/6/2009
this collection is insanely wonderful and innovative. honestly, i would have never thought of doing such a thing...then again, i'm not one to think out of the box much.
UnDesiredRomance chapter 9 . 10/25/2009
you're amazing.
Little girl Big world chapter 25 . 10/15/2009
OH YAY! :D

I was so excited when I saw that there was a new update to this.

"oh darling, you would make

this emergency room romantic)

with your slit wrists and rope

burnt throat "

-Favorite lines!

I love this chapter, it reminds me of something I'm reading right now, I don't member what it is called, I'm very scatter brained cuz it's like the middle of the night here.

Anyways, this was a wonderful surprise and quite a lovely piece :) See you around fp
143 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »