Reviews for The Summer of Austen
morphine and lollipops chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Cute. But not one of my favorites.
Damned to heaven chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Oh my god. That quote from P&P said by Edward Darcy was fantastic, the entire story was. Sadly british guys aren't as brilliant as Mr Darcy. Lovely story and the plot was bloody brilliant. By the way if your names 'Aria' you've got an awesome name, been in love with that name since forever lol.
natmarie chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
This is a great idea for a one shot. Everyone has a place in their heart for Austen and you capture that with a whole new modern twist and original story wonderfully. The banter is great and your characters endearing. :) Awesome job. I'd vote for you (if the contest was still up)
MaPluie chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I had fun reading it. Especially in the parts where Darcy quoted my favorite lines in P&P! HAHA, sure as hell this will be in my favorites. ;)
jukeboxsabotage chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
i. um. love. mr. darcy. hahaha but your darcy's pretty hot stuff too. love it!
Sakurelle chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Aw...this was adorable! I love it!
Ravina chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Great job - I really enjoyed reading this!

- Rebekah
Katie Valentine chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
swet, :DD i want him too..boo .. lol.
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Super cute. I love all the pop culture references (except the Twilight one, but poor boy, I'd change my name too), and the integration of P&P (though a little too neatly, though I do like the couple switching, that was cute). I'm very glad woodstock1969 added this to our c2. (:
JamieBell chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
This story LOVE My undying devotion
EnchantedKorean chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Did you know that Pride & Prejudice is my favorite book of all time? Oh...you just made my day. Plus, that line about bewitching is my favorite scene from the movie. God, you have no idea. On favorites!
mia5081 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Well, I liked it ))
Priscilla Shay chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
It's cute. I like how you switched the couples...sort of...you switched the girl names. I wasn't expecting a Faith though,lol, more Charlotte

~P.S.
Alikaa chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
i really liked the irony of this

you did a great job writing this story

but yeah, i agree it was a little fast paced, and it could have been developed a bit more.

But otherwise, it was a really good story.

I enjoyed it!