Reviews for I FOUND OUT!
Mrstress chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Thanks for the tip: also, I'm getting the 403 forbidden messages too. I am using IE and was getting them before I updated to IE8 but if I run in compatibility mode I find they pop up less.

However, I'm still getting those errors, and I'm glad to know I'm not the only one.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I just go through and manually backspace or whatnot. It doesn't take too long. I'm not even sure what Notebook is, lol. Unless you mean Notepad. And yeah, I don't know what's up with the 403 Forbidden thing, either, but it is annoying as hell. Ernest Bloom wrote a poem about it, which is quite excellent.
Mird chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I figured that out a while ago...by accident. XD I was too lazy to upload a file, so I just copied and pasted...Thing is, I LIKE having my lines spaced out, so I had to do all the formatting manually...*sigh*

This made me laugh, I don't know why. Everyone seems so tense and stuck up on this website...it's like, this is happy and special...It's not even a story, but I like it. And I'm reviewing it like it IS a story! WEIRD!

Well, good bye! Thank you for sharing this information with the world, even though I already knew, someone else will probably gain something from this! Lol, I sound stupid, whee!