Reviews for The Girl in the Red Tights
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
This is really interesting! I see the girl in the red tights as the innocent, sweet type but probably not as naive as she seems. The guy, well, I see him as a player but he has the possibility of changing, but probably won't unless there's a real reason too. I dunno, I guess that's what I thought? I wasn't reading too much into it, I'm afraid
Ceri Anne chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Oh, I really wish you would continue this! Right - my take on this was the good looking jock/bad boy thinks the nerd is quite attractive, but just wants to use her for her intelligence (and maybe a little something more...?) - at least until he gets to know her. He's probably not as heartless as he tries to make himself out to be? The girl in the red tights is a little harder, but that's probably because it's not written from her POV, but I'd say she's a nice, sweet innocent girl who isn't used to any attention. All in all I would have loved to see this continued (and I hope this was what you were looking for, and not some kind of random babble!)
Katie Valentine chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I wish it was longer.. Gah, me and my fervent desires for cliched happy endings! :D
Bessie chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I think you should add to this. I know this girl and she is EXACTLY the Girl in the Red Tights. It's uncanny. PLEASE ADD MORE! I loved it.
holly is fainting chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
It's hard to say how I felt about this one. It felt like there was a real story in there and that this could have gone on longer. I love the idea of it and I wish I could read more about these same characters. Great job as always though.
cara410 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I think Jeremy, the main character was somewhat of a womanizer. He looks self-centered but not meanly so. I mean, he looks like he's got some good in him. So, yeah. That was a really nice one-shot. Really realistic. Would be an awesome multi-chaptered story.
Jhaynee chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Short, simple, but it makes me wish you'd continue with the story.

I feel that your Jeremy character is a player, he can't seem to get enough of the attention. And although it's implied he some how had perverted tendencies, with his underwear "fetish" I think deep down he's a good guy. He could have been the jerk he was, not giving her the time of day, but instead lied (even though it was to get out of a tight situation) to make her smile.

He was easily captured by a simple smile versus another girl on the list laying on a bed.

I think the girl in the red tights, as a little naive as she is, is really sweet. She's probably one of those quiet types, not as many friends, who had her day brightened up by a guy in her class she has probably noticed from time to time.

I hope that helps with your um research?

Keep up the good work. I like the realism of this situation. So he didn't fall in love with her at first sight, and sure she may have fallen for him - but it wasn't a typical cliched ending.
Mirabella chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I like your work.

And as regards what i thought of the characters, well here goes:

I liked how the hot shot guy was typically with the model girl, but thought the smart girl with red tights was interesting and sexy in her own right without having to be stereotypically the girl he should find sexy.

Great story!
mia5081 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I found that...just because the guy was obviously a popular and most likely very hot individual (hehe sorry, it just looked to be that way) that he was nice enough not to shoot down a girl simply because they're not "in his league" or whatever.

I liked it D

~Mia
WhiteGreen chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Uhm, I like the story as much as I like the others. The girl seemed to me really naive, and that she doesn't quite know anything about guys. Jeremy seemed the guy that loves to date and to play around, but how you choosed to end it it gave me the idea that it still may be hope for him. :)
lustforlondon chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I kinda liked this one. He sounded like such a piece of slime, and I felt sorry for the girl he gave the flowers to- she seemed so sweet and naive-but the ending did have a hint of cute.