Reviews for Foxglove
SilverRed chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
You should really come back and finish this D:

It's really good!
qtcutts chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
I really like what you've written so far please add more, I'm waiting not very patiently for parts 3 & 4 :)
Miss Terri chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Wow, I really loved this a lot. It's beautifully writen and i wanna know what happens next.
KindaLikeThat chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Wow, this story is absolutely fantastic! I'm just really dissapointed it's been abandoned. It's wonderful.
Crithach chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
I really liked this story! It's a shame that it seems to be abandoned..? Well, if you ever get the inspiration to write more you can be sure that I'll be readng it. :D
Siamh chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
I've found heaven. This story is so awesome! Please say your going to update this soon! YAY!
xlittleredtearx chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
Aww poor Cale!

I love this story!

Update Soon!
Pen-Name-Kisune-chan chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
Really liked this so far! Is it going to be updated? The last bit sounded like an ending, but this isn't marked as complete and I hope it's not over...

I do have a few criticisms, mostly relating to one thing: the story was rushed. In some cases it seemed to just jump from scene to scene, and a lot of things could've used more explanation. I'd sugest putting in a lot more detail - sequential, imagery (physical) (this one's a definite), and emotional (what the characters are thinking and feeling).

Also, the part at the end where Cale got his memories eraed was extremely rushed, with little corelation between parts. Everything just seemed to tumble along. Maybe adding in another scene that focused on another character (i.e. Satu or his mother, or one for both) would do wonders and would help explain a lot.

Well, please update soon!
ulaume chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Oh no! Poor Cale and Satu, how could the queen have done something this cruel to her son? I'm sure fairy politics are complex but it doesn't seen fair... I can't really blame Cale for trying to get in touch with Satu after he left him so suddenly, certainly Satu could've left him a message or something, anything to warn Cale from going on to find him. I nearly cried when Cale lost all his memories but could still feel the remembered emotions, so very depressing, their bond broken. But they'll find each other again, right? Somehow? *begs silently* Onto less devastating topics, it is rather curious that Cale's allergic to Foxglove flowers, does this hint at possible fairy ancestors, possibly estranged fairy-fathers? LOL, my imagination gets the better of me sometimes. So, Satu doesn't want to reach maturity because one of the rites of passage would have betrayed his love for Cale or their bond, at the time, though now that Cale is sadlyout of the picture, Satu will have to undergo the rites to appease his mother... My theories are farfetched, LOL, I know, can't deny I'm a total romantic sap. In other words, I'm quite entranced by your story, your fairy world is awesomely written and Satu and Cale are wonderful characters, I can't wait to fnd out how they'll find each other again and I can only hope that Cale will somehow manage to get his memories back (though it's highly improbable at this point). Thank you for sharing this story with us and I'm looking forward to reading the ensuing chapters!
Potatoe1988 chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
It's nice to see something a bit different around here! Fairy slash certainly qualifies as 'different'. Can't wait to see how everything works out :)
anterapalet chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
Your story is truly wonderful.

Midnights Scream chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
Ah! Poor Cale. That's not cool. Forced to forget the only friend that he's only had. It seems cruel and I wonder what's going to happen now.
JerryOnigiri chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
Aw, this is a sad chapter. Hopefully Satu will come back for Cale and give him his memories back or something. :(
Le1chi chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
Wow! That was so sudden _ The faeries sounds so evil, so I can see why Satu reaced so badly to the girl. And Cale's mom is a total goldigger o_0; This is really interesting..
Le1chi chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Omg! That was a really awesome start. I'll be looking forward for more. And I don't know if Satu's evil or not but he gives me the evil vibes lol