Reviews for Dragon Lord Legends: The Beginning of Armageddon
evodavich chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
Great story cant wait for more
Chipum2 chapter 13 . 11/19/2012
Was really hoping for a good story here but... WTF? Your first story was great, a little comical at first, then this, again it started well now nothing? ended in a wtf moment and nothing else happens? Just Flur dead, Lora turning into a god Ryn encircled by magic not to mention that the little view we had at the start never occurs in this story, why post if your not gonna finish?
Vincent L.A. Dennis chapter 12 . 8/24/2010
I really like your stories, both this one and the first one. I'm a little disappointed that you haven't put up a new chapter in a year though, and am hoping that you'll be able to write more. I think these stories are really good and well-written, and have awesome story lines. I'd just really like to see more.

- Kyoji
Nick Fletcher chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
I'll be brief because I am in a rush. Great chapter, the best so far.

I love your writing style and your dialogue in most parts is always strong. Sometimes, it can get a small bit choppy... but its really hardly noticeable.

Finally, Ryn returns in all of his godly glory. Great to see him again. Keep up the good work and I'll review the rest later. Oh and, if you have time could you give my story "The Numerea Chronicles" a look and review. It would be much appreciated.

Thanks! .
AwakenedMoonlight chapter 5 . 5/21/2009
Poor Ryn. Never can get what he wants, can he?

"And then she told him how she had discovered the pre-recording magically created and put into the man’s voice box so that he would speak the words if a sorcerer or sorceress tampered with it and then of the final spell that killed him once he had finished."

That is one epic run-on sentence. Maybe you should change that. Maybe put some commas in there or break it into a couple sentences.
AwakenedMoonlight chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
This was another nice chapter. It's nice to see Balthazar and Thesor and Meloth, again. Just who ARE these white-faced men?

Finally, Ryn returns! Hopefully we see more of him in later chapters.

On another note, the dialogue's a bit choppy. There are some punctuation errors and it's a bit hard to read.
AwakenedMoonlight chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
Wonder what the artifact could be? Interesting.

Vorlat and Yan Wei own!

Nice chapter.
Nick Fletcher chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
Vorlat is a sneaky little bastard, isn't he. Although, I get the sense that he could've handled the men all by himself if necessary.

The conversation between Thanks and Edna was intriguing, I wonder where they will be heading. And lol you calling her a crone. Also, the way she magically unlocked the door was very reminiscent of the magics in The Elder Scrolls games.

Anyway, you update pretty quickly.. so I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the next chapter. Good stuff.
Nick Fletcher chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
This was cool. I find your writing style to have a nice balance of description without coming off as too much of an overload.

The Vorlat-Yan Wei cliffhanger was nice, always good to throw one in early on. I am interested to see where you take Vorlat's character in this story.

Oh and...

The sun rose over the yonder hilltops...

major points for using the word "yonder".
Nick Fletcher chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
A good start. I, personally, thought there was a small over-emphasis on the silence and the stillness of the water. That's just me though. All in all it was good.

And if this lives up to the high level of expectations that DLL has set out before it, then it should be great. I hope to see another battle scene reminiscent of DLL that lasts for the space of what could be considered a small book itself.
AwakenedMoonlight chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Another good chapter. Good idea with the Vorlat-Yan Wei cliffhanger. Poor bad guys, they have no idea what kind of battle they're in for...

However, a little more description would be nice.

Thanks, the mystery woman, returns! Interesting story with the experiment, maybe we'll find out what happened later, eh?

“Ah, I met the father,” she said, eyes darting to the baby in the basket. “A long time ago, before he became so powerful of course.”...This is referring to Ryn, correct?

Are the prologue and the first chapter set in alternate worlds? Does the prologue occur after the current story arc?
AwakenedMoonlight chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Nice beginning. Vorlat always makes for an interesting read. However, I have a few questions:

What do you mean that there is no sky? I never really got that part.

Where are the others? Who are Vorlat and Xebell running from?
lael1bologna chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Alright, what do say about this...well, it is a very good beginning. Keep writing!