Reviews for Anywhere But Here
Blue Enigma chapter 17 . 7/20/2009
-tears up-

What if his parents look her up?

And they find out...and tell him

And they he tells her he found out! :o
Pink5288 chapter 17 . 7/20/2009
Loved the chapter!
White Rose Blossom chapter 17 . 7/20/2009
Eepp, another great chapter! Love her meeting the parents. Sucks that she had to answer all of those hard questions. can't wait to see what's in store next!

-Aria
woodstock1969 chapter 17 . 7/20/2009
Yay hockey! I love reading about games. Fin was absolutely adorable with his parents, too. I love it when boys are close to their families. Wow, Rena is pretty bad at hiding when she's uncomfortable. If she's going to keep everything secret, she's going to have to work on that, haha. Anyway, great chapter. Update soon!
Serendipitous Events chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
ah! i can't believe she's missing a session next week! and that someone else knows about camille's disappearance! i have a feeling that fin will soon find out about it though. great chapter!
White Rose Blossom chapter 16 . 7/17/2009
Another great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next, especially when she misses the session for the next week. Loving it!

-Aria
a beginner chapter 16 . 7/16/2009
its perfectly fine, atleats u managed to update and above all im not laughing at u, instead jonnas brothers conert can b a good time pass
SayruhSaywhaaat chapter 16 . 7/13/2009
I vote for more fluff. Just a tiny bit. Because I am a hopeless romantic.

And I totally feel for you about the Jonas Brothers concert! I had to go to the Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus/Jonas Brothers concert a couple years ago with my friend, who was a big fan at the time, despite my efforts of convincing her otherwise, and it was bad, haha. There was a little girl next to me going banana sandwich.

At least you had little girls with you. I had no excuse for being there really, except that I'm an awesome friend, haha.

Thank god for Warped Tour!
Kit-Kat Punk-lover chapter 16 . 7/13/2009
Oh gosh...parents? I wonder how that is going to go lol. Also, I'm surprised that Roberta let her off the hook like that. I suppose she has some master plan revolving around this. Hopefully, it will work.

I love to see Rena's life turn to shambles :D.

Update soon!
chng234 chapter 16 . 7/13/2009
rena needs to tell fin about her missing sister. fin will feel disappointed if he hear the news from other people.
Nollie chapter 16 . 7/13/2009
Whoa...I don't know you at all if you enjoyed the JoBros...-shakes head-

It wasn't that choppy.

I really miss ya, Hope tot alk to you YIM soon.
mia5081 chapter 16 . 7/13/2009
I have a feeling she's about to drown-metaphorically, of course-very, very soon. I liked Sabrina though, and I'm glad Shane and Reg finally got together.

Update soon! )

~Mia
Pink5288 chapter 16 . 7/13/2009
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter! ]
MCM315 chapter 16 . 7/13/2009
I liked this chapter. Finally, someone who knows Rena's secret. I doubt she can keep it much longer, esp. from Fin, whom I'm hoping she'll tell soon.

I found an error I think:

But Sabrina soon forgot about me and focused on her other guests, including Reg and Shane who’d suddenly appeared, both flushed with shining eyes. I cornered Damon later and he informed me that they’d finally stopped trying to ignore the obvious and had went out on their first date. My heart cheered at the news as, even though Reg sort of frightened me, I did like her.

Did you mean "I cornered Shane..." ? I think so because I was confused. lol.

Anyway, good chapter. And I liked the fluff. They wouldn't be hs kids if they didn't want to make out, so it's realistic. And since Rena had a wild side in the past, it's fun to see it come out in her aggressiveness towards Fin.

Update soon! That is, if you're not attending any more Jonas Brothers concerts :P
silvershadow1379 chapter 16 . 7/13/2009
great chapter can't wait for the next one.
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »