Reviews for Anywhere But Here
kaw97 chapter 14 . 7/7/2009
This is getting really interesting. Great writing as usual. Can't wait til she reveals her family stuff to Fin. I know he will be a great support for her.
sayruhsaywhaaat chapter 14 . 7/7/2009
an update! wewt!

damn, its getting intense.

for some reason, every time i read your chapters, kings of leon starts playing in my head. O_o
Blue Enigma chapter 14 . 7/7/2009
Wonderful that she's still out there.

I think Rena and her mother were both in the wrong.

Now I wonder if she'll tell Fin...
Nollie chapter 14 . 7/7/2009
I actually liked this chapter, not enjoyed it but liked it.
Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 14 . 7/7/2009
hiya

i love how the details are slowly coming out. Have you said anything about how camille went missing - if i have i've missed it and will have to go back and re-read.

Update soon.

ANgel
Kit-Kat Punk-lover chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
I like this story. Very interesting, well-written and such. I give really crappy commetns I'm sorry. Being the fac that it's past midnight and I only got home an hour ago...that explains it...

ANYWAY I love Rena. She's verey unusal and thankfully ORIGINAL. I hate over-used characters :).

I shall read the rest later for I am about to pass out :). Again LOVE IT :D. -passes out-
chng234 chapter 14 . 7/6/2009
i feel so sad for rena. her mum is so harsh on her. i hope fin will be there to help her pull through
book.babe15 chapter 14 . 7/6/2009
omg her mother is terrible..i mean i understand shes upset, but poor rena! i wanna know when fin is going to find out! soon? please update again soon!
Kas chapter 13 . 7/4/2009
Yay! An update! I love this story. I can't wait to find out what happens with the body and whether it's Camille or not.

For some reason, this story reminds me of The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold, mainly with the whole Camille thing.
misatok123 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Aww don't kill her ;_; that's sad.. rly, my vote go 4 a happy ending XD lol, i can't help it, i
nevershoutnever chapter 13 . 6/29/2009
The headache that plagued me the night before hadn't abated in the least - in fact, it had increased.

SWINE FLU ! ))

but then i dont think theres swine in Canada

she is in Canada right. hm,

i forgot I'll go back chapters and see.

-ryann :"
Pretend Jane chapter 13 . 6/29/2009
Wow. I can't wait to see if it's her sister. If it is her sister, I'm thinking that will make her retreat into herself again. Is something like this going to hit the news? Maybe that's how everyone will find out, because I don't really see Rena being forthcoming about it. Can't wait to read more.
Pretend Jane chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
Now you have me wondering what they call the second homers in the town you based it off of...

So far I'm enjoying this story. I always wondered what happened inside a family when a child went missing. I'm guessing her sister is gone for good. Will you ever mention what happened to her sister or is the story mostly about Rena dealing with the aftermath of it?
RedMae chapter 13 . 6/28/2009
Nice cliffhanger. I really don't like Gina or whatever her name is, she is such a bitch! I love Fin he is so nice to Rena and i hope she tells him soon. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Xxo

Alexis
chng234 chapter 13 . 6/28/2009
i hope things will get better for rena. i believe fin will be there for her
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »