Reviews for Anywhere But Here
novenary chapter 13 . 6/28/2009
Wow, really great chapter at the end. Wasn't expecting that, and now I'm at the edge of my seat for the next!
Pink5288 chapter 13 . 6/28/2009
I feel so bad for Rena! ( Can't wait for the next chapter! ]
Blue Enigma chapter 13 . 6/28/2009
:o

You have me on the edge of my seat now.

I hope it is her sister. And yet i don't...D;

If it is...they can say good bye ya know?

If it isn't..there's still hope that she's alive!

-sorry about the rant-

I think this is one of my fav of your stories.
malloluvsya chapter 13 . 6/28/2009
Awesome update. Wow, so now we know a little bit about what happened to Rena's sister. I'm seriously looking forward to finding out if the body found is her sister. Wow, what a cliffhanger. Please update when possible.
Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 13 . 6/28/2009
hiya

ah, a great chapter, and a great cliff hanger. Everyone at school will be wondering what really is going on including Fin realising that there is more going on than they know.

I hope its not her sister. ANd i can't wait to hear about what actually happened. Shes slowly falling apart at the seams and no one seems to be that interest - well but Fin.

Can't wait for an update - hoping very soon :)

Angel
Nollie Marie chapter 13 . 6/28/2009
I can give you a lick of inspiration...maybe a few birthday licks X)

I liked the chapter. Got to run! Talk to you soon!

ps- I'll send you your birthday gift tomorrow night...hopefully...
kareena chapter 12 . 6/28/2009
Love love love this story! Fin is so cute. This story is pretty unique! Can't wait to read more
nevershoutnever chapter 12 . 6/26/2009
I LOVE IT

HAHAHA.

I LOVE THIS PART

"I wanted them to go away - far away - and it didn't matter where. Anywhere but here."

I LOVE THIS STORY

I LOVE YOUR OTHER STORIES

AND IM SURE I'LL LOVE YOUR OTHER STORIES

i think my favorite one is the phone calls from a rockstar or the sequel with their kids you known you gotta love the basics. :"
foxtrot run chapter 12 . 6/25/2009
I really like your story!

Can't wait to read the next installment!

All I can suggest is to just re-read things a bit more because sometimes you miss out small words or things like that

Otherwise, stunning!
Crentania chapter 12 . 6/25/2009
Oddly enough, I hardly ever have to go back and read other chapters of yours. Your stories just stick out in my head and I can usually pick them right up :) It's nice having the compelte unabridged tale of what happened, and how things worked out.

Thanks for updating when you can :) I know how hectic life gets sometimes!
silvershadow1379 chapter 12 . 6/25/2009
great chapter, its horrible thinking what could have happened to Camille
Alexis chapter 12 . 6/25/2009
As i was reading the end of this chapter, with the stuff about her sister my eyes got all watery and i was almost crying. Its so sad and i feel so sorry for Rena. I can't wait for her to tell Finn!

Xxo
miss-life chapter 12 . 6/25/2009
I'm so freaked out about what happened to her little sister! Sure people came back after they were missing for 9 years but it's a small chance /

I think I would probably had to be hospitalized if anything happened to my sister and she's 4 years older than me!

So i guess kudos for you, for making such a great story. I wouldn't be freaked out if it wouldn't be believable ;)

Have a great day,

Tina
Channah chapter 12 . 6/25/2009
This is a good story. Though I'd still like to get to know more about her past. Always curious. :) I especially like the way Fin and Rena slowly get closer, though I do have to say that Gina with her constant threats is getting on my nerves. I wonder what exactly her relationship with Fin is, because at the beginning of the story he always sat at her table at lunch...

Hope you update soon again!
book.babe15 chapter 12 . 6/24/2009
yay i missed this story! great update i can't wait until the next
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »