Reviews for Anywhere But Here
Aims11085 chapter 12 . 6/24/2009
I'm glad you updated - I'm enjoying this more and more as it progresses, where as usually you pull me in right away and by the end I don't tend to be as excited. I still have so many questions .. mostly, will we ever find out what happened to Camille? I sure hope so. I think Fin is good for Rena. I hope they don't go to hard on her at school, I think this story has way more depth then to just have her be another victim of the mean girls and the rumor mill. Can't wait for more from you! :)
Pink5288 chapter 12 . 6/24/2009
Love it as usual! ]
Heidi522 chapter 12 . 6/24/2009
Thanks for updating! Loved this chapter. Are we eventually gonna find out what happened to Camille? I'm interested in the back story as well as the romance between Rena and Fin
chng234 chapter 12 . 6/24/2009
i hope they can find camille soon, whether alive or dead. their family needs a closure
Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 12 . 6/24/2009
hiya

i've been hanging out for this update but i'm glad that its here. Great update.

Hmm so her tale is unfolding. I hope her sister is okay. The next chapter about her going back to school is going to be interesting with all the gossip and rumours going around.

Update soon.

Angel
Nollie Marie chapter 12 . 6/24/2009
You can never get rid of me! I shall stick to you like glue! Wuhahaha!

lol aw Fin...so cute them being together...
Jester79 chapter 11 . 6/24/2009
I have really enjoyed your stories, past and present. I also liked your little comments at the end of some of your posts regarding "Peyton Manning". He used to be our college quarterback. Loved him. Anyway, I don't recall, but did you mention the age of Camille at the time of her disapperance? This seems like a very difficult story to do, you hear the reports, but can't imagine what an actual family must really go thru. Hope your dad gets better.
nevershoutnever chapter 11 . 6/17/2009
YAY.:D

I PRASISE YOU :"

THANKS FOR POSTING. ;)
Pink5288 chapter 11 . 6/16/2009
Glad your back! ] Can't wait for the next chapter! ]
mia5081 chapter 11 . 6/16/2009
Rena and Fin are so cute. It's obvious that they like each other (despite the fact that Rena is still trying to hide it). I can't wait to see what happens when her brother goes down to visit her.

Update soon!

~Mia (your crazy friend)

By the way, I hope you dad feels better soon )
malloluvsya chapter 11 . 6/16/2009
Great update, I really mean it. This chapter did not suck. If anything it will keep readers wanting more. Good job with the (sort of) cliff hanger at the end of the chapter. I can't say for certain but from what he's characterized as so far I don't think Fin will have a problem with Rena's situation. She just has to open up and be honest. But, if the rumors are something different who knows. You never know what will happen, which is always exciting.

Take your time on updates. That's what makes for better writing, and in turn better reading for the audience. I understand about hectic schedules and work, it's usually hard to make free time especially when you want writing to be detailed correctly. You're doing a fabulous job as always so just remember that.
Crentania chapter 11 . 6/16/2009
Sorry to hear life is not being kind to your writing time right now, but do what ya gots ta and we'll all wait here with baited breath for any updates you might have :D
kaw97 chapter 11 . 6/16/2009
I liked this chapter - gives us a little insight into her struggle with thinking about Camille.

Thanks for the update.
Heidi522 chapter 11 . 6/16/2009
Thanks for updating. I really love this story and am anxious to see if Gina knows the real reason that Rena is there. I'm glad that you are updating this story and continuing to write on this site despite the plagiarism problems. Your stories are awesome and I love reading them.
Nollie chapter 11 . 6/16/2009
Take your time, just missing you.

I like the chapter. She's opening up...sorta in her own way.
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »